£20 - £1280 in 6 bets

wolves27

Hi All, I'm sure to face the dreaded GH Failure on my 1st Bet (which always seems to happen) All bets will be Placed on Betfair in the Mulitples Section All Selections in my Accumalator will be "Lay" selections There are NO rules in the amount of teams i select per bet All Bets will be placed odds around 2.0 - although i wont add selections for the sake of it If all goes to plan and i win my first Accumalator my bank shall stand around £40 (as i will start with £20) the next Accum i will bet £40 and so on and so on so hopefully the outcome should look like Bet 1 - Stake £20 end bank £40 Bet 2 - Stake £40 end bank £80 Bet 3 - Stake £80 end bank £160 Bet 4 - Stake £160 end bank £320 Bet 5 - Stake £320 end bank £640 Bet 6 - Stake £640 end bank £1280 (if all bets are roughly 2.0) Finally there's no Time Scale for completion of this GH. some Accumalators will expand over two days depending on what's available! Majority of the bets will be Football, and hopefully if all succesful i shall be selecting a few NFL Games come the Weekend

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.