Switzerland National League A (september)

Chriss

New tipser from Finland. I hint Finland, Sweden and Switzerland ice-hockey leagues. Tomorrow NLA :) Bern-Servette 1, 1.62 Sportingbet

Bern is really good team: they have excellent players and fantastic fans! In last game there was over 16 000 fans! Bern won Fribourg 1-4 and Biel 5-0, both wins were easy and team played good hockey. New player Lubos Bartecko has scored two goals! Bern plays physical ice-hockey and they have fast players, so adversary takes many penalties in match.

Servette misses many keyplayers before season: Jean Pierre Vigier (last year 20+11), Byron Ritchie (22+38) and Serge Aubin (14+28) moved to others club. I think that Geneve’s position is 7-10 this season. They won Biel 3-1 and Fribourg 4-2, Tony Salmelainen has scored four goals in two match! Now they got to really hard test! Bern wins!

Langnau-Biel 1 , 1.85 Bwin

Biel is one of the worst team in Switzerland league A. They defense and take a lot penalties. Biel is ok team at home, but outsidergames are very bad. Last year they won 3 outsider matches! Biel losses their first match to Servette 1-3 and Bern 5-0.

Langnau has better players than Biel and they are OK team at home. Langnau has losed their both matches this season, but not so big marginal. Zug 4-5 and Lugano 6-5 overtime. Against Lugano they leaded at 53min minutes 2-5! Now I think that they are very angry and play physical ice-hockey against Biel! Excellent odds Bwin!

Fribourg-Zug Moneyline 2, 2.00 Bwin

Fribourg has lost their both games this season: Bern 1-4 and Servette 2-4. They have good players but I think that they will not play so well than last year.

Zug bought many good players after last season, example Michel Riesen from Davos and Jussi Markkanen from Russia. Zug has won both games this season: Langnau 4-5 and Ambri/Piotta 4-0. So, Fribourg is OK hometeam, but Zug is ready to surprise! Away win, low stake! Good Luck! :ok