Best bet of the day 8th Sept

chris34

5.40 Lingfield I confess is much better on the AW than on the turf but did run a good second time before last but flopped last time and does have a bit to prove off this mark, 7lb higher than last win. Santefisio could be improving ahead of the handicapper with solid places in all starts except his first start, if taking to the surface could be well treated, concerns are best runs are on fast ground but is certainly one to watch in running! Dance and dance won his maiden round here in impressive style and form is working out reasonably well from that but has only shown bits and pieces of form since then but could be still well treated now back on AW. Regeneration is 2 from 2 here and Hayley Turner is in fine form and won well on this horse on saturday night, looks to be progressing in the right direction and won with plenty in hand and a 6lb penalty shouldnt be too hard to defy. Buxton is extremely well treated on previous AW form and at the bottom of the weights could go well, is drawn well, last won round here off a mark of 80 in feb 08 has since struggled but looked back to something of his best last time out when finishing 3rd round here in a similar event. 1pt win regeneration

Re: Best bet of the day 8th Sept hi mate been following you of late was down to my last £2.00 on my account done your 2 horses @ newcastle ,(mayoman&sendali) in a £1.00 e/w double you won me £157.00 if ever you come to merseyside i owe you a drink .....TOP GUY....:nanaCHEERS

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.