Automated Sports Betting Platform?

I am a professional poker player, who has been very successful in studying and bringing my poker game to a high level. Recently one of my good friends, who is a Software Engineer for a fairly large company approached me and told me that he had developped along with a private team a Software for Sportsbetting. I do not know much about Sportsbetting but I would like expert oppinion on this particular subject. The Software operates in the following manner: my friend took the approach of a stock market analysis platform, considering the fact that his Software platforms functions with Betfair. He explained to me that they centralize daily hundreds of professional sports tips, from various tipsters around the world into a database. They collect all sorts of statistics from the tipsters which they follow. Subsequently they perform trend analysis, and complex calculations in relations to the current market odds offered on betfair. Apparently betfair has something called API, or something along those lines which allows programmers to interact directly with their betting exchanges. He states that he has the capacity to monitor hundreds of upcoming matches, and perform live calculations; based on trends, tipsters ROI%, sample sizes and other factors and filters. This allows them to always "get their money in" at the most optimal time. While applying bankroll management techniques. Interesting enough, I did not know that Bankroll Management existed for Sports Betting. He supplied me with this sublime Frontend piece of the software which allows me to monitor my daily bets, graphs, profits, etc.... There are so many settings in the Software that I am getting slightly confused since I am not too familiar with the Sportsbetting industry. I am steadily growing my bankroll at approximately 105% - 109% ROI. I would like oppinions from the community on the following: A) What are the optiomal bankroll management techniques which are applied to Sportsbetting? B) How important is this thing called Unit Size, in terms of Tipsters. C) Is there certain sports which I should stick too, or should I continue placing on what I find weird sports such as Cricket. D) Is 105% - 109% consistent ROI good, average or optimal when first starting? I would appreciate oppinions on those questions, because I am really starting to enjoy this and I want to start taking this more seriously and begin studying and learning about sports betting, such as I have with Poker. Feel free to PM me, and let's chat about sportsbetting. You can also add me on Live : [email protected] Looking forward to making new friends and contacts in the Sportsbetting world!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.