NFL New Managers Buster

TheLubet

Hello all, Something stupid for the week-ends ahead. I will run a Thread on the 9 new managers of the NFL. Stake : €0.84 (€0.01 x 84 Sixfolds) Stake : €1.26 (€0.01 x 126 Fourfolds) Stake : €0.10 Accum. Total cost of Bet €2.20 x 16 weeks = €35 Loss. Cheap And Easy to Follow. Miami Dolphins @ 2.70 Kansas City Chiefs @ 5.00 Denver Broncos @ 2.50 Cleveland Browns @ 2.55 New York Jets @ 2.80 Indianapolis Colts @ 1.31 Detroit Lions @ 6.50 San Francisco 49ers @ 3.30 St. Louis Rams @ 3.80 I think im right on the teams, im open to be corrected. Signed The Lubet.

Re: NFL New Managers Buster I've always wondered if this sort of thing would work for football (soccer) because teams tend to have a 'new manager effect' a period in which they seem to vastly imporve for the first few games the new manager is in charge of. I'm also a fan of the NFL, very rarely bet prefer just to watch because I'm no expert at everything NFL. I do however support the Seatttle Seahwaks and they've got a new head coach this season (well assistant Jim Mora as stepped up into the hot seat). They play St. Louis Rams which is one of your bets, so I don't know if you want to remove that or stick with it. Best of luck with this. :)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.