Cricket 20-20 Method of dismissal

rabs

This strategy is as simple as it gets, I've been following this for a few months and it's been very successful. Back the favourite only, 1st wicket method of dismissal, caught any other fielder. Theoretically the better team has batsman that will be good enough to get a decent amount bat on the ball to avoid edges to the keeper. The need to push for runs in this form of cricket usually sees clean hitters batting at the top and they more often that not get bat n ball avoiding the lbw, bowled and caught behind. At 1.90 a pop it's even a good chase bet especailly if there's a 20-20 tournament going. tonight we have: SRI LANKA vs NEW ZEALAND - 1st T20 - MOD - Sri Lanka 1st Wkt Caught Other Fielder 1.90 cntrbet

Re: Cricket 20-20 Method of dismissal

SRI LANKA vs NEW ZEALAND - 1st T20 - MOD - Sri Lanka 1st Wkt Caught Other Fielder 1.90 cntrbet :cheers
1 up tomorrow exactly the same bet in the next T-20 internastional between these two teams Friday Sep 4th" SRI LANKA vs NEW ZEALAND - 1st T20 - MOD - Sri Lanka 1st Wkt Caught Other Fielder 1.90 cntrbet

Re: Cricket 20-20 Method of dismissal

Very nice start Rabs. I am quite impressed with the logic behind this. Will follow with interest. Out of interest, are you applying this to domestic games as well?
not currently Crouch Potato, only started playing it in the World Cup with great success, and since then in internationals. When I get time might run through the IPL & our KFC comp data for the last season and see if it holds true there. I don't see why it wouldn't though.