Windsor 10th Aug (eve)

6.50 windsor farleigh house has been off for nearly 2 years so fitness has to be taken on trust but had shown some promise in some classy handicaps and is dropped down to 85 today and also a dramatic drop in class and market should tell us more 0.5pt e/w farleigh house 7.20 windsor olynard won round here nicely 3 weeks ago and rightly earned a step up in class is raised 6lb which doesnt look over harsh fast ground should also suit and high draw should also help 0.5pt e/w olynard 5/1 bet365 bog 8.20 windsor point of light has been in cracking form of late and is on for a four timer tonight, ground should suit well and effectively runs off a 6lb lower mark than last winning as handicapper struggles to catch up, holds several entries for the next week or so, so stable striking whilst iron and before the handicapper does catchup! 2pt win point of light

Re: Windsor 10th Aug (eve) 7.20 Windsor Pearly Way performed well in 2008 winning 3 times has not been as good this term but is back at his last winning mark and has a chance in my opinion. Trained by Clive Cox a trainer i always like to follow as he seems to get the odd big priced winner. A 2pt E/W bet for me today.:hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.