Aggregated score prediction

I wonder if we could get an aggregated score prediction? There is verifiable evidence that when a large group of people make individual and authoritative predictions on issues ranging from weather temperatures to the location of lost submarines, that a high degree of accuracy is achieved through the aggregation of all predictions. After recently reading "The Wisdom of Crowds: Why the Many Are Smarter Than the Few", by James Surowiecki, I have become intrigued as to whether we could get a football forum which could anable us to do this. Thoughts?

Re: Aggregated score prediction

I wonder if we could get an aggregated score prediction? There is verifiable evidence that when a large group of people make individual and authoritative predictions on issues ranging from weather temperatures to the location of lost submarines, that a high degree of accuracy is achieved through the aggregation of all predictions. After recently reading "The Wisdom of Crowds: Why the Many Are Smarter Than the Few", by James Surowiecki, I have become intrigued as to whether we could get a football forum which could anable us to do this. Thoughts?
Take a look through the football forums here.

Re: Aggregated score prediction Thanks, I appreciate both replies. Great link to the 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire' clip! I was thinking more of this site putting in place a facility for members to predict the results, and let the rest of us quickly grasp the mood of opinion, so-to-speak. I think it would be really interesting to see if the collective knowledge of the members of this site could pull together accurate, or even inaccurate, predictions of what we claim to have an interest in. Cheers.