Shelbourne Park (Dogs) 29/8/09

Quite enjoy the dogs from time to time but would not normally 'tip' dogs on here as Ive never really seen much interest in it but I am having a play on two at Shelbourne Park tonight so follow for an interest if you wish! :tongue2 Bets will be at SP as I can't find a price anywhere, will post up the racing post f/c prices. 22:00 - T4 Mesedo Blue (win) F/C 11/8 Was beaten LTO at this track finishing 2nd but previous to that he won three times at this track and distance, Traps well from the 4 box and has clocked some fast times round here and looks the one to beat. 22:15 - T6 Maireads Fantasy (win) F/C 3/1 I think the 5 dog Lady Glenard will run a big race but Maireads Fantasy has been running well here and will take to bounce back from defeat last week, has been racking up wins over this trip for fun and has trapped well from the six box before (1/1), was unbeaten in four starts until last week, can bounce back.

• 1 month later...

Re: Shelbourne Park (Dogs) 25/7/09 Instead of starting a new thread I'll just use this one, decent card here tonight, my picks: 21:00 - T4 Cabra Minstral 11/4 Ladbrokes Recorded a good time here three runs ago from the 4 box, goes again from that box tonight after running well LTO, has clocked the fastest time out of the runners tonight. 21:15 - T6 Shaneboy Lee @ 5/2 Ladbrokes May find it hard to beat the four dog College Causeway but previously trapped well from the six box, 2nd & 3rd over C&D in last two runs from this box, has a bit to find with CC but at the prices I'll side with the six dog here. 21:30 - T6 St Louis Spirit @ 2/1 Paddy Power Looks the one to beat in this, from the six box form in last three runs reads 112, clocked some good times in those runs and if getting the run of the race here gonna be hard to beat. 21:45 - T4 Faypoint Man @ 11/10 Stan James Hot favourite here with Stan James going standout 11/10 I make this the nap of the night, by far the best dog in the race and been running cosistently well over c&d, previously won from the four box and assuming everything goes smoothly should win. 22:00 - T4 Mesedo Blue @ 3/1 Skybet I backed this dog a month ago when beaten into 4th, won NTO and LTO was 3rd to College Causeway which was an alright run, don't think there is much between this one and the two dog bar the price so obviously side with the bigger priced dog.