Where's the Mole?

jones12345

Re: Where's the Mole? Hi all, yeah was in vegas last week, had a great time and managed to do well in the 2 tourneys i played 25th in the venetian deepstack and along with eck and blatch we finished 16th in the dream team at the rio. Online i have been having a very solid year, decided to go back to basics after a superb year 2007, last year i played live too much and got carried away with my own hype, although it was a winning year it really should have been better. So this year i started with a lowish BR and decided to grind it up which i am delighted to say i have done.

• 2 months later...

Re: Where's the Mole?

Didnt notice him in the betting' date=' take it he's fallen out with Virgin?[/quote'] Yes I think JackJarvis put that book together:lol, eck's not on it either and Gary Graham who cannot even get his reg right is 400/1;) He doesn't play poker anymore he spends his time taking helicopter lessons and he's studying to become Scottish pipe smoker of the year 2010 :ok