Chris34's Quest for profit in laying!

After seeing the success in fintrons laying thread thought id give it ago, have tried it in the past but been very un strict and subsequently losing. Gonna be using Betdaq.com simple because thats where I have an account and had no problems so see no reason to change, will be starting with a bank of just 30pts to see how things go! Will be laying to a fixed stake 1pt-5pts and not laying anything larger than 10/1 Also forgot to say Ive set myself a target of 250pts by December 25th, does this meen im gonna quit backing?? Far from it I will always be a backer rather than a layer!!

Re: Chris34's Quest for profit in laying! 7.35 Chepstow Tignello is fav for this race, but can see no real impressive form, best running has been on the all weather disappointing last time out on mark of 60 back today on same mark! 1pt lay @ 5.7 7.10 Chester Mdawee was hugely disappointng in listed company at sandown and if any repeat of that performance something in this field will find him out! 2pt lay @ 2.8 7.45 Chester Lenny bee has really struggled in handicap company in getting his nose in front last effort extremely poor 1pt lay @ 4.6 8.50 chester Hallstat, other horses in field have produced strong efforts on turf than this one and yet to prove anything special other than his first appearance 2pt lay @ 3.05 9.00 Newbury Mybestbet A horse i actually follow but really really struggles on turf extremely impressive on AW, plus raised another 2lb in handicap mark 1pt lay @ 4.4

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.