Do you post ALL your bets on here?

I personally don't post up many horses for several reasons. Firstly I don't see myself as good at tipping up horses as others. This is mainly due to my young age and not been "in the game" so to speak as long as others. Sometimes I struggle to write up a decent reason as well which stops me from writing up as many. I tend to have around 10-15 bets a day when I am free for most of the day (like today for example) but on a normal day it would probably be limited to around 5-7 if that so it would be quite time consuming for me to post up all my bets for today for example. I also tend to bet just before the off in some races and I think there is like a 5 minute sort of rule for posting up horses? I notice most members post up a few a day but do you bet on other horses as well and just not write them up on here? I guess if you had a bet on every race it would be difficult and very time consuming to write up for every race. Was just a general thought that crossed my mind when looking through todays threads. Man that was fairly long winded :lol

Re: Do you post ALL your bets on here? I don't know if there is a 5 min rule for posting Stu. In the BBOTD thread there is a ten min rule, but as for the general forum itself, I'm not sure. I am guilty of breaking that one if there is! if you don't have time to do a write up for all your picks then fair do's, but don't feel intimidated and avoid writing up because you feel others are better tipsters than you. You seem to get your fair share of winners to me, and will only be able to write more extensive write ups with practice. I post all of my bets on here unless I do one last minute in the bookies but that is rare. I have plenty of spare time on my hands and enjoy writing up as a way of killing it.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.