Windsor Mon eve 6th July

Re: Windsor Mon eve 6th July Hope to get home in time tomorrow for a tilt at some of the handicaps on this card 1 race i have looked at is the 5f sprint at 7.30 I have been waiting for PETER ISLAND to run over this sort of distance since i saw it at Goodwood. This horse will win a nice race once it runs off the right mark. Still think it may be too high but i have looked at the pace in the race & feel that on this fast ground, that there will only be a few that get into this. On the pace front, stalls 1-4 hold a decent amount of pace with those in 2-4 prominent horses. The only one with any pace in the middle is stall 7 & then the 2 drawn widest are likely to lead. Not sure if PETER ISLAND & HARRY UP will cut each others throats but they may be difficult to catch on a fast surface. Harryup made a decent return to turf action 3 weeks ago at Bath when 4th to Artistic License however this shorter distance will be much better suited & the wide draw will enable the horse to dominate proceedings. Its rating on the AW rose to 87 earlier in the year & it gets in off 66 here & although has never won on turf (seems well suited to Wolves & Kempton), i think now its with with Andrew Reid, he is obviously keen to attempt off this low mark. Peter Island runs off 84 tomorrow night & although best winning mark is 79, the horse was only 4.5l behind winner High Standing at Goodwood in May, with High Standing going on to win the Wokingham in style. These are 2 horses i am looking at the moment & Bet365 have priced up 8/1 for Harry up & 10/1 for Peter Island. I can take both on their BOG rules tonight.

Re: Windsor Mon eve 6th July Going to try & work out the 9.00 race tomorrow night as I cant really see Gloucester winning off an 11lb higher mark after 2 flat wins off 66. I think it may struggle to win off that mark especially with no apprentice on board. Freydrick took 5lb off last time & it only just scraped in. There are 2 i am looking at especially but will post up tomorrow night. If Gloucester goes under 2/1, i think its a value LAY.

Re: Windsor Mon eve 6th July see if you can continue your superb course form Rob :ok 7.00 Windsor Fortunate Bid - makes his handicap debut for Barry Hills. Was third here over shorter on his third maiden run, behind Standpoint (won maiden nto, rated 73) and infront of Jimwil (won h'cap rated 67 since), Angelo Poliziano (won h'cap off 63 since) and The Last Alzao (won off 53. He has a mark of 67 for this which looks fair on reflection given the form with those rivals, whilst he also has a high draw to start from and may go well at a price. 9/1 Bet 365, EW.

Re: Windsor Mon eve 6th July 19:30 Windsor: Blue Jack 3pts win 8/1 Paddy Power (Bog) Has not won off a mark this high, but was a good winner two runs back and the form of his defeat behind The Jobber has been franked as that rival then went close at Sandown next time out. Of leading market rivals, Harry Up's best form seems to be on the all weather and Olynard has only won a maiden. Lochstar is another that is running well but again only wins have also been on the a/w.

Re: Windsor Mon eve 6th July

see if you can continue your superb course form Rob :ok 7.00 Windsor Fortunate Bid - makes his handicap debut for Barry Hills. Was third here over shorter on his third maiden run, behind Standpoint (won maiden nto, rated 73) and infront of Jimwil (won h'cap rated 67 since), Angelo Poliziano (won h'cap off 63 since) and The Last Alzao (won off 53. He has a mark of 67 for this which looks fair on reflection given the form with those rivals, whilst he also has a high draw to start from and may go well at a price. 9/1 Bet 365, EW.
1st :clap Nice tip mate :)

Re: Windsor Mon eve 6th July Well done fintron!!! My only bet today!! 8.00 Windsor The cayterers has been in cracking form lately. carries a 6lb penalty tonight but is also stepped up in trip to 1m2f but wouldnt be a surprise to see him get home well after putting some nice efforts in over hurdles. Loves the fast ground too!! 0.5pt e/w the cayterers

see if you can continue your superb course form Rob :ok 7.00 Windsor Fortunate Bid - makes his handicap debut for Barry Hills. Was third here over shorter on his third maiden run, behind Standpoint (won maiden nto, rated 73) and infront of Jimwil (won h'cap rated 67 since), Angelo Poliziano (won h'cap off 63 since) and The Last Alzao (won off 53. He has a mark of 67 for this which looks fair on reflection given the form with those rivals, whilst he also has a high draw to start from and may go well at a price. 9/1 Bet 365, EW.
19:30 Windsor: Blue Jack 3pts win 8/1 Paddy Power (Bog) Has not won off a mark this high, but was a good winner two runs back and the form of his defeat behind The Jobber has been franked as that rival then went close at Sandown next time out. Of leading market rivals, Harry Up's best form seems to be on the all weather and Olynard has only won a maiden. Lochstar is another that is running well but again only wins have also been on the a/w.
Well done guys

Re: Windsor Mon eve 6th July 8.00 The race is full of course winners recently & The Cayterers carries a 6lb penalty after 2 recent successes here over a mile. Should be able to step up, but never attempted over 10f before. Goes well for the claimer. Traphalgar looks a decent 4yo now & would have no problem with the recent rain that hit the course. Resurge won here last week in a muddling race & has no form on anything other than g/firm. Special Reserve's figures here read 2-2-1 & goes on any ground. Rating of 82 shouldnt hinder it too much & the course form is key to its chances tonight, think this will go well. I am against the 3yo's in handicpas now so wont consider these especially the short favourite who could be anything. Hip Hip Hooray is another not without a chance with form on easier ground also plus a course win last week. Bets Special Reserve 6/1 Bet365 bog EW Hip Hip Hooray 25/1 Stan James EW

Great deduction there Fin :clap And for me its a bit like the buses - wait for ages then two come along together !!! :eek

Well done fintron!!! My only bet today!! 8.00 Windsor The cayterers has been in cracking form lately. carries a 6lb penalty tonight but is also stepped up in trip to 1m2f but wouldnt be a surprise to see him get home well after putting some nice efforts in over hurdles. Loves the fast ground too!! 0.5pt e/w the cayterers
another one !:clap the only thing that put me off was the step up in trip Chris, well done mate 9/1 winner i knew the 3yo's wouldnt figure! :D

Well done fintron!!! My only bet today!! 8.00 Windsor The cayterers has been in cracking form lately. carries a 6lb penalty tonight but is also stepped up in trip to 1m2f but wouldnt be a surprise to see him get home well after putting some nice efforts in over hurdles. Loves the fast ground too!! 0.5pt e/w the cayterers
:clap:clap

Re: Windsor Mon eve 6th July Thanx guys this thread is yet again a real show piece for everyone involved here a PuntersLounge!!! Yeh i spotted it in the post they were saying it was off career high mark and stepping up in trip again but if you looked into his form bit deeper he had ran some good hurdle races off a mark of 102 so should and was capable of getting home!!

Re: Windsor Mon eve 6th July 9.00 race was putting a case together for the jumps horse Daryal but it has now drifted to 10/1 which is a worry that perhaps it isnt quite fit for tonight. I felt there isnt much between Tarjuman & Gloucester. Admirable Duque trainer form is very poor here 0 from 36 so i am not looking at that one. Onemix is a 3yo which i am trying to avoid in these type of races. my preference is to now try & pick up a tricast on this race with Gloucester Tarjuman Onemix combination tricast

9.00 race was putting a case together for the jumps horse Daryal but it has now drifted to 10/1 which is a worry that perhaps it isnt quite fit for tonight. I felt there isnt much between Tarjuman & Gloucester. Admirable Duque trainer form is very poor here 0 from 36 so i am not looking at that one. Onemix is a 3yo which i am trying to avoid in these type of races. my preference is to now try & pick up a tricast on this race with Gloucester Tarjuman Onemix combination tricast
not to be outdone lads :nanaGet in

Re: Windsor Mon eve 6th July Well looks like The Cayterers has been profitable to all of us M Geran has accumulated over the last four years a 13.04% strike rate at Windsor with a LSP of +1.50 and has just the one ride 8.00 : The Cayterers