Ayr - 5/7/09

4.40 Royal Destination 7/4 bet3 bog 10 pts In race full of fair handicappers but essentially exposed handicappers, I like this one’s completely unexposed profile. This one only has had three runs which is in complete contrast with the rest of these. On debut he looked very promising to be fourth having been a quick finisher. On the back of that he was a warm fav to win next time but ultimately ran no sort of race at all and I suppose that is a bit of a concern. However he bounced back really well lto at the start of this season. He won a maiden a haydock under today’s veteran jockey and for did so slightly easier than the winning margin suggested. The form of that race got a boost the other day with the third winning a maiden really well. So a mark of 82 on his handicap bow could ultimately be a fair one and if he is in similar sort of mood to lto, I can see him going very close here with possibly a slight advantage over more unexposed rivals.

Re: Ayr - 5/7/09 3.10 AYR-CHIN WAG 10/1 E/W A good run in this last year to a be 2nd to stable mate and on a better mark this year and has an excellent record at the track as has his trainer who rarely leaves the track empty handed so looks to have strong claims e/w but there is negatives which are the draw,drifting on bet fair and stable jock has chosen stablemate who is not out of it but will stick with this one.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.