Newbury 2nd July

8.40 Newbury My best bet looked to finally capture some of his all weather form last time out runs off some mark but with a useful 5lb claimer on board aswell which could prove invaluable, and has also ridden him to his last win on the all weather! 0.5pt e/w my best bet

Re: Newbury 2nd July 8.10 Gallagher 11/8 skyb 10 pts I expected this to be an odds on shot myself. He showed last year what a class act he was and showed a distinct class advantage over this lot. He mixed it at times in group 1s and group 2s and clearly had lots of ability at 2. Sometimes that doesnt translate to 3 but his first run at 3 was promising enough. Sure it was behind his best 2 yr old form but he came a respectable enough fourth in the jersey and ahead of one of these when probably not fully wound up. That run should help bring him on in theory and also it showed he is just about fine at 7f and with the class edge he has over this field, he looks to have pretty solid claims tonight.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.