Golf-Travelers Championship & BMW Int open

Just two bets this week after the marathon that was the us open, and the uncertainty how many of the players may have come out of it. Travelers championship Top Twenty finish: A. Kim 11/8 @ Tote Kim could just be coming into a bit of form with four of the most solid rounds last week(certainly in scoring terms anyway) and if this is indeed the case, then i fancy him strongly to be at top end of the leaderboard this week. IIrc, this is his first time here in conneticut, and with it being fairly short in length, one of the easiest courses on the pga tour ,with very low scoring previously and predicted, this should be music to Kim's ears. Kim's stat of shining light in a very poor season, is that he's still n1 for most birdies or better on tour this year and with the course looking to suit i fancy Kim to go well round this course, and build on his great performance last week. BMW International open 72 hole matchbets R.Mcilroy to bt T.Levet 4/5 @ Sportingbet Very rarely do i take a golf matchbet at 4/6, which i think this should be, and at this price it's happy days, even if levet has great previous form in this event. Levet is one of my favourite golfers who i have backed twice this season after his return to form. After seeing him at muirfield,(four man playoff) and on the box when he won at loch lomond, it wasn;t only his game i liked, but his, charisma and dignity win or lose. But i have to take him on with the young NI geniuos MciLroy as this boy is hopefully gonna win me a lot of money over the next few years. Both players had a solid first 3 rounds last wwek but with Levet shooting 8 more than Mcilroys 68 in the final round then maybe the fatigue of the us open had finally caught up with the elder over the extended play, and that may be another advantage to the young enegretic Mcilroy. To put it simply, He's the better player, He's in top form and whether he win's or not 4/5 is good value in this head up.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.