Home form superiority?? Bollox - Back The Away haha!!!

I've spent many an hour thinking about laying no hopers previous to the thread below and then many an hour since when that didn't end up performing as well as I would have liked. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f19/well-ill-monkeys-uncle-81786/ Finally feel like I am happy enough with things to go public again and I'm not going to be all humble about it this time. What's the use?! It either fails or it doesn't! Well bollocks to that!!! I'm going to succeed and and by January next year I will have enough to confidently quit my job and do this full time:dude Doubled a bank of £50 in month so why not next month and the month after that and so on and so on??! System works on the basis of a home team like Fulham playing an away team like Middlesbrough. There's a little more to it but I'm not going to reveal everything. Hope that's ok for S&S but if not move me to GH. Staking plan owes everything to the maria thread which I have championed over and over again and if I ever manage to reach my goal it will be down to the ideas set in my brain upon reading that massive thread! Odds up to 3.5 - 3.75% backers stake 3.51 - 7.4 will be 2.25% backers stake 7.41 - 11.00 will be 1.5% backers stake Finally 11.01 - 15.00 will be 1.1% backers stake. These percentages will be maintained up to the £200 (double) mark and then if I feel things are too hairy (have been laying even higher) I'll reduce further. First game is on Thursday and I'll post it as soon as I can:ok

Re: Home form superiority - Lay The Away

im doing something very similar but mine doesnt have to be Home team only and has been succesful about +500 from a bank of 1000
Gl with it. Because the criteria is so stringent my system simply comes up with next to nothing that can be laid at home. I'm sure there a few but also few and far between.

Gl with it. Because the criteria is so stringent my system simply comes up with next to nothing that can be laid at home. I'm sure there a few but also few and far between.
cheers matee you 2.. sounds we got the same principle system just use different thing etc to come to our conclusions

Re: Home form superiority - Lay The Away Well i'm not going to put up a table just yet, we all know that it's -100% yield so far and the start bank of £100.00 is temporarily down to £85.60. Been wrestling with whether one area of the criteria for that Honved game should be used but for now I have to carry on and see where it takes me. Backtesting too far is ridiculously time consuming as I know no way of taking a short cut other than to go through the entire card for every game of every day:( 4 games for Friday if I can get the odds I want. Also forgot to add that until bank drops below 35% there will be no reduction of stake. Back later:ok

Re: Home form superiority - Lay The Away Well the first game is Cherno More at home in Bulgaria but as the price is currently 36 just to back (50 to lay) the away I can't really see myself getting it. Game starts at 14:00 anyway and I've left an unmatched bet of 15 up there. Amazingly £18 has been matched at 10.00:eek Whoever backed that must be feeling pretty sick by now:lol Other than that: Go Ahead Eagles vs TOP Oss @ 7.2 Steaua Bucharest vs Otelul Galati @ 8.8 Austria Vienna vs Mattersburg @ 10.00 (not matched just yet but pretty confident of getting it all the same)

Go Ahead Eagles vs TOP Oss @ 7.2 Steaua Bucharest vs Otelul Galati @ 8.8 Austria Vienna vs Mattersburg @ 10.50 (not matched just yet but pretty confident of getting it all the same)
Slightly more hairy than I would have liked today but the end result is all that matters:)

Re: Home form superiority - Lay The Away Out all day tomorrow so despite not being matched yet on most I shall have to post anyway:

02/05/2009Olympique MarseilleToulouse
02/05/2009Wycombe WanderersNotts County
02/05/2009Gil Vicente BarcelosVarzim
02/05/2009TimisoaraFarul Constanta
02/05/2009Saint MirrenInverness Caledonian Thistle
02/05/2009KosiceZlate Moravce
02/05/2009KoperPrimorje Ajdovscina
02/05/2009Rayo Vallecano MadridAlbacete Balompie
02/05/2009BaselSion

Re: Home form superiority - Lay The Away Haha well I struggled getting my bets on yesterday but after a disastrous effort and 4 losses it's perhaps just as well. Still lost a load but not as much as I could have. This one looks dead in the water before it has even began:wall