WSOP Freeroll on NoiQ Poker-BAGHEIRA wins 3k package

Burnley Joe

Re: WSOP Freeroll on NoiQ Poker-BAGHEIRA wins 3k package top.gif €3,000 package including flight & accommodation Tournament date: 3rd May How to qualify: 1. Go to www.NoiQPoker.com and create an account 2. Use signup code “Vegasfree†3. Register for the “VegasFree†Freeroll 4. Use password “eventvegas†Terms and conditions: The freeroll is open for the first 2000 players registered & only players who have signed up with the code “Vegasfree†will qualify to win the package. NoiQ is one of Europe’s leading poker sites. - €160.000 Race - VIP bonus system - Top player league system - Web shop - SNG leaderboard - Huge network promotions with races & packages for Vegas bottom.gif

Re: WSOP Freeroll on NoiQ Poker-BAGHEIRA wins 3k package

Well done...how amazing is that. :loon Bet you were were bloody stunned when you got their email. :clap:clap:clap
your not kidding, took me a while to realise it was'nt a wind up :ok

Re: WSOP Freeroll on NoiQ Poker-BAGHEIRA wins 3k package

Great stuff, well done :clap Any idea which event you'll play?
:dude still waiting for the details. if i have a choice i think the $1,500 starting on the 29th i believe :hope