information required

scottybhoy

hi everyone, am going to float an idea for you all to consider,over the past couple of months i have developed what seems to be quite a profitable stratedgy betting short priced teams between around 1.2 to 1.4 straight win. to arrive at my selections involves a combination of stats and current affairs at the 2 clubs involved in the selected match. i have been using this to good effect and have added 25 percent to my betting bank within 2 months using a sensible but progressive staking system so far i have been betting on northern european leagues such as italy france holland uk spain etc. these leagues i can easily access the stats and i can access websites which can tell me the current affairs of the clubs in english i also can use this with rugby and some other team sports i would like to extend this further to get more selections in other leagues and although i can access stats on any league in the worlds getting info on current affairs at clubs in english is no so easy i am hoping to develop friendships with people who can access current affairs at clubs in their countrys league in places such as turkey poland etc anyone interested?

Re: information required ok friends. does not seem to be alot of interest in my little proposition so ill expand a bit first remember we re betting on what many consider to be certainties,yes there have been losers and yes there will be more losers but so far this has been about one in every eight and our stakes are around a 20th of our complete bank so no panic if one does get beat. so lets look at the impact of our bet bank expanding 25 percent every 2 months lets assume a start bank 2000 2months- 2500 4months-3125 6 months-3900 ok so we ve doubled our bank in 6 months so again 6 months-4000 12 months-8000 18 months -16000 24 months-32000 30 months-64000 36 months-128000 42 months 256000 maybe pie in the sky maybe not but ill give it a go, and if i can expand my betting markets then maybe together it could go even quicker

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.