target:2000 EUR--->6000EUR in 2 months only by backing and laying overs 2,5/3,5

sabrolios

After many years of backing and laying overs with mixed results (there were months that everything went ''as per plan'' and i was winning a small fortune for my age and there were others that i had sufficient losses which were difficult to be recovered by myself) i decided to place some plans/rules/strategy from which i won't deviate. The 1st problem that i faced is that i contentiously bet on more games than i have selected for a decent period,i.e. a weekend. So a very common thing is my selections to be confirmed but the earnings from them to be reduced or even withdrawn by other picks that i select or bet during the weekend just for the joy of the play, i.e. to bet on a game that i watch, even if it is not in my basic/strong selections. The 2nd problem is that many times i don't lay when i should (meaning when i can have guaranteed profit or at least cover my bet) The 3rd problem is that i bet with figures higher than i should/afford (rule A of what not to do when gambling), something which can lead to sufficient troubles. So here is the deal. a) only playing overs (2,5/3,5) b) only playing overs in which you can have live betting. Other overs suggested that don't have a live betting or a pc is not available during the match will be played either in an accumulator together with others with small stake for high profit or just alone with lower than usual stake and just wait for the result(not recommended) c) Start with a bank of 2000EURO d) at the beginning of the week we choose the games in which we will bet, bets will be removed/or other added only due to recent news about injuries/line-ups etc, reasoning of which will be written in this post. e) when backing an over 3,5 rules are the following: 1) If a goal is scored between 1-19th minute you immediately lay half of the bet on over 3,5. If that happens (i.e. goal scored between 1-19th minute and half of the bet laid immediately) in the halftime we do the following: If by the end of the first half the goals scored are 1 or 2, we lay the remaining half of the bet. In the first occasion(only 1 goal) this will lead most probably a)to small earnings if over 3,5 is confirmed and no earnings/no losses if not or b)to small losses if not confirmed, no earnings/no losses if confirmed. In the second occasion(2 goals) if the over 3,5 is confirmed you will win approximately half of the earnings expected before the game if over 3,5 is confirmed with no exposure at all if not confirmed. If by the end of the first half the goals scored are 3 we lay the bet as required so to have sure winnings whatever happens. If of course 4 or more are scored we celebrate :cheers. 2) If from 20th minute until H/T the goals scored are 2 or more we do as above. If no goals are scored we have 2 alternatives which more or less depend on how we see the game a) just pray for a better second half and basically a miracle to happen b) play 25% of the stake you placed at the beginning(more or less at odds about 5 times higher) and if 2 goals until the 75th minute are scored you will be able to lay your bet in full. If from 20th minute until H/T only one goal is scored we lay 1/4 of the bet and await until 80th minute for another 2 goals to be scored. In the affirmative we lay rest of the bet and we avoid the loss, otherwise we must start get familiarized with our bad choice. f) when backing an over 2,5 rules are the following: 1) If a goal is scored between 1st-22th minute we lay half of our bet. If that happens at h/t if a)still 1 goal scored we lay the remaining half of the bet which will result to small earnings if bet confirmed and no loss if not confirmed. If a 2nd goal is scored until the end of 1st half we lay the bet as required so to have sure winnings whatever happens If of course 3 or more goals are scored we celebrate :cheers 2) If from 23rd minute till the end of the h/t: a)1 goal is scored we lay half of our bet and we wait for a second goal to be scored until 70th minute. In the affirmative we lay rest of the bet and we avoid the loss, otherwise we must start getting familiarized with our bad choice. b) If no goals are scored we have 2 alternatives which more or less depend on how we see the game a) just pray for a better second half b) play 25% of the stake you placed at the beginning(more or less at odds about 5 times higher) and if 2 goals until the 80th minute are scored you will be able to lay your bet in full. These are more or less my basic rules. Of course i cannot analyze all possible things that can happen in a football game (e.g.red cards) and how these affect the odds but i think i have placed some kind of definite boarders. It will be made more clear when i post here bets,odds etc of a real live-betting game. All percentages will of course not be exactly accurate in any event but is about the average after all my observations/processions during the previous years. Finally, of course the above are personal opinion and not suggestions for a sure-winning betting plan.

Re: target:2000 EUR--->6000EUR in 2 months only by backing and laying overs 2,5/3,5 This week's picks are: 1)valencia-sevilla: over 2.5/over 3.5 2)wolfsburg-leverkusen: over 2.5/over3.5 3)austria salzburg-mattersburg: over 2.5/over 3.5 4)Rheindorf Altach SCRapid Wien:over 2.5/over 3.5 5)Bayern-Barcelona:over 2.5/over 3.5 6)Man. City-Hamburg:over 2.5/over 3.5 7)udinese-werder:over 2.5/over 3.5 8)Universidad de Chile-Colo Colo:over 2.5/over 3.5 9)Santiago Morning-Unión Espanola:over 2.5/over 3.5 Ch. League and Uefa cup games will be played as per above with live betting, the rest will see as it is highly possible due to eastern holidays that i will be away of home meaning with no tv coverage and pc. Maybe leave orders to a friend

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.