Three Points A Must - England

Just a little idea I came up with until the end of the season, betting on teams where three points is a must, they will settle for nothing less. So for example Manchester United, Liverpool & Chelsea all have must win games at the weekend, Chelsea and Liverpool to keep the pressure on and Manchester United to get there title defence under some control. Or the bottom end of the table sees Middlesbrough in a must win game at home to Hull, although Hull are down there too this is not a must win game for them as they can pick up the points at home and are currently 5 points clear of relegation. I will concentrate on the English leagues with this, Premiership, Championship, League 1 & 2. Although of course this would work in every country. :ok Starting bank of 100pts and all bets will be 1pt, Will post this wekeends selections now, best price on all fixtures will be taken. :hope

Re: Three Points A Must Just to add, it may be that one side needs to win but the other side may also need to win or do anything they can to avoid defeat, in this case I will leave the game alone, for example Stoke v Newcastle & Reading v Sheffield United. If its a top team v a bottom team then I will play on the team at the top, for example Wolverhampton v Southampton, Southampton cannot really afford to lose but imo they would of looked at this game a while back and saw that as they may come away with nothing. Alot more fixtures than I first thought, I think this will work anyway...so I hope for good profit. :hope 10/11/12th April Premiership 11th - Liverpool v Blackburn - Liverpool @ 1.33 SJ 11th - Chelsea v Bolton - Chelsea @ 1.30 SJ 11th - Middlesbrough v Hull - Middlesbrough @ 2.20 SJ 11th - Sunderland v Man Utd - Man Utd @ 1.50 Bet365 12th - Aston Villa v Everton - Aston Villa @ 2.25 SJ Championship 10th - Wolves v Southampton - Wolves @ 1.50 Bet365 11th - Preston v Blackpool - Preston @ 1.80 Bet365 11th - Burnley v QPR - Burnley @ 1.83 Paddys 11th - Charlton v Birmingham - Birmingham @ EVS Bet365 11th - Nottingham Forest v Bristol City - Nottingham Forest @ 2.75 Skybet 11th - Plymouth v Coventry - Plymouth @ 2.30 Sportingbet League 1 10th - Carlisle v Oldham - Carlisle @ 2.37 Skybet 10th - Peterborough v Cheltenham - Peterborough @ 1.33 Ladbrokes 10th - Scunthorpe v Huddersfield - Scunthorpe @ 1.83 SJ 11th - Hereford v Leicester - Leicester @ 1.72 Ladbrokes 11th - Leeds v Stockport - Leeds @ 1.50 Bet365 11th - Walsall v Tranmere - Tranmere @ 2.62 Paddys League 2 10th - Morecambe v Bradford - Bradford @ 2.75 Paddys 11th - Chesterfield v Darlington - Chesterfield @ EVS Coral 11th - Dagenham and Redbridge v Aldershot - Dagenham and Redbridge @ 1.83 Coral 11th - Grimsby v Accrington - Grimsby @ EVS SJ 11th - Rochdale v Port Vale - Rochdale @ 1.66 Bluesq Laid out - 22pts. If anyone has some questions about certain games I have picked, Feel free to ask and I will explain my reasons for picking that game if you are unsure. :ok :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.