Czech Cup 8/4

Wednesday 8 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Slovácko v Banik Ostrava (15:30BST) 4.00 3.20 2.00 106.25 % Details »
Hide « Slovácko v Banik Ostrava
Sparta Praha v Viktoria Plzen (15:30BST) 1.40 3.80 7.50 111.08 % Details »
Hide « Sparta Praha v Viktoria Plzen
Teplice v Slovan Liberec (15:30BST) 2.30 3.10 3.10 107.99 % Details »
Hide « Teplice v Slovan Liberec
Tescoma Zlín v Slavia Praha (15:30BST) 4.20 3.30 1.80 109.67 % Details »

Re: Czech Cup 8/4 After matches Slovacko - Ostrava and Zlin - Slavia, which was played yesterday, we can bet on two remaining matches. I was right when I said Slovacko beats Ostrava and Zlin - Slavia will be under 2.5, but I had no reasonings, just a feeling. Today it's a same situation. Sparta Prague - Viktoria Pilsen Sparta is a favourite, because it plays at home and still is a czech football giant. I was watched Sparta - Liberec on Monday and they improve in the offense and in the defense too. Next Monday they will play expected match against Slavia, so I think they want to prepare for the big battle and so I don't think that the most important players will rest. Full squad, the best line-up. Pilsen won last match in Ostrava 1:4 ! There was a big shock in Czech republic. Until then Pilsen showed a terrible football, they didn't win even at home. The Czech Cup is their last chance how to get in Europian cups. But last week they beaten Ostrava and scored four goals and this may be a sign that Pilsen can score in Prague too. So I don't bet on a winner of this match, but I bet on both teams to score. Teplice - Liberec Both teams play attractive offensive football. There is a good mix of players in both teams - young talented players + older experienced players. There is one more similarity. Both teams haven't sure Europian cups from the league position (even if they lose too little) --> Czech cup is a good opportunity how to reach them. Results from this season say that the home team win 1:0. So I think today will be the same case - Teplice will win this match. Good luck to all