Question about Bookies and Systems.

Hi. My question is basically this. There is obviously a lot of talk in here about how to make systems work etc and truly working systems are few and far between. What happens when you actually come up with a working system and start to use it with a bookie? Sooner or later this winning system is going to catch the attention of the bookie and they can simply close down your account(as we know, bookies don't play fair). I ask this question because I am very nearly ready to start making proper bets with my system(which works btw) but I assume it's only a matter of time before I get told where to go. Is the only realistic answer to try to spread your bets across as many bookie websites as possible to try to stay inconspicuous? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Re: Question about Bookies and Systems. Yeah I know. Sorry but I'm just being a bit cautious. I don't think it's possible to mess around with Betfair to create the bet. It's actually a string of bets with a fairly small window to place each bet. I've already run the system with tiny stakes to test it and it works and it's already profitable. I just don't want to put in more time and effort to perfect the system just for the bookies to refuse to take my bets when I up the ante. Thanks for your suggestions tho.