Sweden, Allsvenskan, 4-6th of april.

Saturday 4 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Elfsborg v Hammarby (15:00BST) 1.66 3.80 6.00 102.98 % Details »
Hide « Elfsborg v Hammarby
Häcken v Malmö (15:00BST) 3.50 3.30 2.33 101.79 % Details »
Hide « Häcken v Malmö
Sunday 5 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Örgryte v GAIS (13:30BST) 2.85 3.30 2.79 101.23 % Details »
Hide « Örgryte v GAIS
AIK v Halmstad (14:00BST) 2.00 3.50 4.35 101.56 % Details »
Hide « AIK v Halmstad
Trelleborgs FF v Brommapojkarna (14:00BST) 1.85 3.50 4.70 103.90 % Details »
Hide « Trelleborgs FF v Brommapojkarna
Monday 6 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Djurgården v Örebro (18:00BST) 2.20 3.40 3.80 101.18 % Details »
Hide « Djurgården v Örebro
Gefle IF v Kalmar (18:00BST) 3.90 3.40 2.07 103.36 % Details »
Hide « Gefle IF v Kalmar
Helsingborg v IFK Göteborg (19:00BST) 2.50 3.35 3.00 103.18 % Details »

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 4-6th of april. X2 on Elfsborg-Hammarby. Hammarby are in it to win it, and usually does well in the first game. Elfsborg will have time to win the league later, anyways. Also Örgryte to beat GAIS. Its no real home-game for Örgryte, they play on the same stadium as gais. But Örgryte has allbäck and Santos, the first an old striker for the national team, the second personally responsable for bringing helsingborg to the Champion L a hundred years ago. Quality! GAIS has, nothing...

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 4-6th of april. Elfsborg is very strong at home mate, this pick of X2 in favour of hammarby is useless imo, this team of elfsborg very rare lose points at home, in addition, is the number one favourite to win the title guys, please advice, home win is good choice or not?\\ thnx

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 4-6th of april. Kimera : My respects, you are a great tipster, from a silent (but careful) reader ;) Elfsborg vs Hammarby Elfsborg : Gk.: Covic Def.: Floren, Lucic, Wikström, Karlsson Midf. and Str.: Danielsson, Svensson, Ericsson, Johansson, Ishizaki, Keene Hammarby: Gk.: Bjorklund Def.: D. Johansson, Armas, Traore, E. Johansson Midf. and Str.: Laitinen, Chanko, Jensen, Söderström, Castro-Tello, Davies More than 2 to 1 : odds for 3 goals at least : not badly paid but an outcome not really expected here, in this first clash. I see value : Full supps (11,000 tickets already sold) at the Boras Arena for this first one, good for hot support. I have read everywhere Elfsborg is favorite and will be strong again. Don't disagree with that but too early to know and we'll see. Bookmakers are confident. Pressure should be on Elfsborg to do the job and it's true that Hammarby, on the paper, looks like the good team to, at least, disturb Elfsborg play. Two nice teams all in all, want to try it with an early goal expected and next an open match, despite of stats and history. Ambitious bet but I trust it, waiting for something from Ishizaki, Davies and hoping to see the Keene wake-up. He can do it. Let's rock ! Apart from that, don't bet in a first day : it's bad. -> over 2,5 @ 2.20 (StanJames)

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 4-6th of april. Told you guys Hammarby could give Elfsborg a game! For Sunday Im liking Halmstad to beat AIK away. Its not a banker, but AIK didnt play good football last year and they have no new players worth mentioning this season. Its an inexperienced, young and weak team. Halmstad on the other hand usually plays good, defensive and boring football and they are always hard to beat for almost any team in Allsvenskan. As usuaö the fans and the media expect AIK to make a good season and to fight for the medals this year, something that can quickly turn against them if things start to not go their way. My bet: Halmstad to win, 0-2.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 4-6th of april.

Any opinions on: Kalmar @ 2.00 and Orebro +0.25 @ 2.07?
The first bet looks good to me! Kalmar is no doubt a better team than gefle, and they should win this one even though they´re playing away from home. I´m a bit more uncertain about the Orebro game though. Orebro has a good team, they showed that last year. Djurgarden on the other didn´t play well at all last year. But given that Djurgarden have new managers and some new players It´s hard to know where they stand now. I wouldn´t bet on this game, too uncertain!

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 4-6th of april.

is it true ' date='kalmar sold there top scorer and other good players.(i hope i'm wrong in this )[/quote'] its true... Kalmar scored last season 70 goals in 30 matches... 43 scored Patrik Ingelsten, Viktor Elm and Arthur Sorin - all players who left the club.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 4-6th of april. I will pass the first rounds concerning this league. Being the worst one betting-wise imo for some years. The combination of that and the fact of opening fixtures makes me extremely weary. Good luck to all choosing otherwise though...:ok

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 4-6th of april. Yes, Kalmar sold a lot of good players, but they still have many good ones left. Same thing happened last summer, when they sold their best player Santin to Denmark, but they just kept playing as well still, as nothing had happened, and Ingelsten took his place quite easily and they won the league. Like the good ones left are the other two Elm-brothers and the defense looks really good still, no real news there. And, the team is pretty much like a machine, not depending so much on one or two stars to the job. Most, not to say all, "experts" in Sweden are expecting Kalmar to end 2 or 3 this season. While Gefle, who didnt do well at all last year, lost two of their best players Wiktström and Woxlin, and are regarded to be an even weaker team this season than the last one. Thus, most "experts" are expecting them to end up among the last teams in the league this season. From what I saw last season, I must say Im with the experts in both cases. So, to the odds almost 2times the money, I just have to put some mone on Kalmar. But sure, the first round or three are always tricky in crappier leagues like the Swedish one.