Poker Tracker

gavham

Re: Poker Tracker Ok - that sounds good - looks like you have some history in there. I presume your computer has your entire history, which may be a lot of hands - maybe it's becoming overloaded by the volume of hands (I've had troubles like that before when recreating my db from an archive). Can I suggest going to the two directories with hand histories and moving a lot of files out into a temporary folder, and then "drip feed" them in slowly (at a speed the pc can handle). You also want to enable PT3 to move the files to an archive (that you create) - this will stop it having to read all of the files all of the time. There are some errors in the way Boss write the hand histories, so I'm afraid it's "normal" for some to fail (those in red) - but most should be ok (in black) EDIT - Other alternative to moving files - give it just one directory at a time - Virgin or Paradise - try the smaller one first.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Tracker

You can not type directly into that box - you need to click on "search".
Cant find search, i really am a doofus. I go to settings and it looks as if i should be able to type my nick in there but it wont let me type in the box. Sorry if im confusing you.

Re: Poker Tracker Yeah i get there but it wont let me type my name in there, when i press search another box comes up i type my nick in but when i press ok nothing happens and it makes a noise. Tried to import again and at the end i got one of those warning boxes saying, The application failed ti initialize properley (0xc000012d)

Yeah i get there but it wont let me type my name in there' date=' when i press search another box comes up i type my nick in but when i press ok nothing happens and it makes a noise.[/quote'] wont it do that if it cant see your hands, because its basically trying to find a player when none exist.

Re: Poker Tracker Got a different message this time 2009/04/01 19:41:36: Fatal Exception during Auto-Import process: Invalid PostgreSQL connection object 2009/04/01 19:41:36: Boss Media: Stopping auto-import. 2009/04/01 19:41:38: Auto-Import stopped. 2009/04/01 19:41:38:

so i deleted 4 and am now trying to import
Not sure you want to delete them (you cannot get your history back when it's deleted) - better to move them.... You can (for the moment) probably "undelete" them from the recycle bin.

Not sure you want to delete them (you cannot get your history back when it's deleted) - better to move them.... You can (for the moment) probably "undelete" them from the recycle bin.
yeah i did that. if i delete posgre then re install it will pt find the directory?

Re: Poker Tracker Cheers GAF much appreciated, have now re installed it but still getting the same problem, i moved some files so it didnt have to import as many. So have now done the auto import and got this message - 2009/04/02 15:26:07: Fatal Exception during Auto-Import process: bad allocation When i go to search in the texas holdem bit i now get the warning box saying - Invalid postgreSQL connection object

Have PM'd the guys on Pokertracker for you - they've had a quick look at this thread and suggest that you try the reinstall :ok If that doesn't work' date=' get on the PT forum - I'm sure they'll sort you quickly :ok[/quote'] Do you have the link for this and i will give it a go. Don't want to keep pestering you with this ( will save that for when i get it running ) :)

Re: Poker Tracker Their support is usually very fast :ok (I'd expect a reply within the 2 hours). The other approach to submitting a support ticket could be to put a thread up - along these lines - you can see they do respond exceptionally fast on the forum. http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=18489 I'm more than happy to help as much as I can - but you'll get more efficient help from them (I'm not trying to fob you off or anything)

Re: Poker Tracker Ok let the fun begin, i have just spent an afternoon with a great guy from remote assistance and hes got it all sorted :) he told me he would be only too happy to find new stats for high stakes if i can define them, so sounds good. Now the next problem wtf is it all about i understand nada.....