Swan Method 2 - Correct Score (0-2)

Swan Method 2 - Correct Score (0-2) Bet Selection Process: Having spent a fair amount of time back testing this particular strategy there is I believe a small profit / positive yield to be made focusing specifically on the Correct Score (0-2) market - and laying the away team if they are the favourite. The average win ratio for this result for the away team is generally between 3.8% - 4.3% so am looking for fairly heavy away favourites. In addition as part of the selection process I am taking into account other factors so simply not just laying every 0-2 instance as this isn't successful in the long run but considering the usual - current form, competition, player availability, venue, etc.. so personal judgement is a factor although not that easy to explain (I will try as I go and welcome comments - nothing to hide just sometimes its difficult to have a fixed rule on this as things change or influence the decision making process). I am personally treating this as a 'real life' system. I will run it until (a) I run out of cash, (b) decide that its not really going anyway, or © uncover some reason to stop and tweak and set-up a new thread. I'm also considering an inplay version of this although am still working out the rules. Staking Plan: I intend to start with a bank of 1000 units. I appreciate this is not recommended but I need the flexibility should I get a run of 3 or 4 losers which will easily blow a 100 unit bank within 2 bets. The average bet will be to aim to win 1% of my bank before commission. i.e. 10 units to win from a 1000 unit bank. Starting bank: 1000 Current bank: 1000 Total staked: 0 Number of bets: 0 Winning bets: 0 Losing bets: 0 Strike rate: 0 Yield: 0 Profit (or Loss): 0 Hopefully that is all the correct information I need to provide to kick this off.