Nubbys 3 Chance System

nubby

ok. first of all i want to let you guys know that im not retarded. i will not be putting any money on this. this is for fun. i have seen a few threads crop up lately on a few forums using the staking system so when you loose you then up your next stake on the next bet to get the profit and your stake back. this will allways keep you in profit and is impossible to loose, i have backdated this for a year and i have not lost yet is what these threads allways seem to say untill you end up running out of money. its just a really bad backing system after a few losses you could see yourself betting over £1000 for a overall profit of £50 or less. its just not worth the risk. so now lets do it for fun. as i said. im not going to be putting real money into this system this is kind of a paper trail / warning for people who use this system. that being said im changing it alittle. starting Bank will be £14 yes its low for this kind of system but thats where we change things. i will back £2 on first match. £4 on second match and then £8 on thrid match. after that my bank is up and i stop. RULES! all bets will be for home teams only and for odds of 1.50 - 2.00 (this is the only criteria for my bets as bookies have allready worked out for me that this team/bet is the clear favorate so this will save me having a complicated system to look for my bets) if there are more than 3 choices per day then i will cut them down by picking well known teams or just randomly picking them. i will be picking 3 teams per day (if you were using real money you could not do this but as this is for fun we will do this to speed it up or we could be doing this for months before i double my bank and i just want to have a go and see if i can last for 1 month or so.) my plan for this. allways use the £2 - £4 - £8 and any profit i get will be saved untill i have doubled my bank. at that point i will withdraw my original bank and then play with the remaining money. once the bank has been doubled again i will the double my stake. and do the same again so if i get my bank upto £28 i will remove the £14 starting money and play again with £14 once i reach £28 again i will then double my bets. £4 - £8 - £16 when i double that bank again to £56 i will then withdraw the starting bank of £28 and use the remaining bank to bet again. and so on this could be over tonight if none of my bets win. odds will be taken from betfair at time of post. AC Milan vs Werder Bremen back AC Milan £2 at 1.75 if that bet does not win. Man City vs FC Kobenhavn back Man City £4 at 1.57 if that bet does not win Udinese vs Lech Poznan back Udinese £8 at 1.66 if that bet dont win i have failed the first day. im 50-50 on this. i would love to see this make alot of profit as its my first system on this forum but i would also like to fail to show people how easy it is to loose with this type of betting. i know this is an edited version of this kinda stake betting but its just for fun. if i have not explained this right and you cannot understand what im doing then just leave a reply and i will try to clear things up. once again forst bets are

AC Milan vs Werder Bremen
back AC Milan £2 at 1.75

if that bet does not win.

Man City vs FC Kobenhavn
back Man City £4 at 1.57

if that bet does not win

Udinese vs Lech Poznan
back Udinese £8 at 1.66

Re: Nubbys 3 Chance System AC Milan vs Werder Bremen back AC Milan £2 at 1.75 Man City vs FC Kobenhavn back Man City £4 at 1.57 ok. change of plan. as unless somone can correct me if i have got muddled up. -£2 for first bet. second bet won winning £6.28 -£4 stake = 2.28. - 5% com as odds from betfair and - the £2 we lost on first bet makes a profit today of 17p :nana so new rules odds of 1.60 - 2.10 odds in order lowest first bet highest last bet. anyway. 3chance Bank £14 £2 - £4 - £8 still. Total Bets. 2 Total Runs 1 Banked profit £0.17 :nana just decided that im going to bet on some american sports overnight. i will try do this as often as possible. if i can get 2 runs a day then i can loose at this faster.:lol i have no idea at all about any of american sport leagues :loon so this is a total test of the system :) same rules apply £2 - £4 - £8 odds of home teams at 1.60 - 2.10 only.

Atlanta @ Washington
backing Washington  £2 at 1.58 (just under the 1.60 but i dont care :lol)

if that bet does not win

Anaheim @ Boston
backing Boston  £4 at 1.83

if that does not win

Colorado @ New Jersey
backing New Jersey £8 at 1.87

bets do not include over time. Maybe an NHL fan can let me know if i have picked good bets as i rememebr playing NHL 96 (or round abouts) on my Sega Mega drive and Colorado and Anaheim where my 2 favorate teams :) but newcastle nearly won the league around that time so how things can change.

Re: Nubbys 3 Chance System

lol nobby great stuff' date=' seriously though this is a great idea... most you can lose is $14 so why the hell not could turn it into a million :ok[/quote'] i know. but i kinda hope i loose. if i end up with a profit of like £50 in a months time i wont be happy as im not putting money into this. also playing this for real i could probs get 2 average bets per day i think i will let this one run for a while before i put any money into it. as you said the least you can loose is £14 but if i test this with 2 full runs a day (6 bets) then i could kinda get a feel of what kinda profit is possible in a month or so if i survive. i may give this a few trys. and if i feel its a good possibility for this system to get its stake back then i will give it a shot. i have had a quick look at how much profit i could see out of this per win. bet one £2 at around 1.50 odds bet two £4 at around 1.75 odds bet three £8 at around 1.90 odds if i try to work my bets like that i could see about £1 profit per run. which means from 14-42 days just to get my stake back at one bet per day. if i can make 2 bets per day. one football game and one american game like hockey/baseball/basketball with a profit of £1 per run then i could get my stake out from 7-21 days and even sooner as there will be days when i can get 3-4 bets on in a day. but its way too early for talk like that. im going to see how i do with this. if this fails i will try it again to see if it fails again. then if that try fails i may move the odds upto something like 1.80 - 2.30 to try max profit. but repeating myself again. this is way to early for me to even think about putting any real money into this stake system. in 5 years time if there is never a 3 game run of losses i may have that million :loon but im happy to offer people 1/1000 that this will happen :-) if it does happen i will have that million so im good for the 1/1000 odds :lol anyway just checked some live scores on the matchs and Washington is winning 2-0 and New Jersey is winning 1-0, Anaheim @ Boston is still 0-0 but hockey is a fast paced game and its only 10min into the games. im off to bed. hope i wake up to at least one win but i wont be loosing any sleep over it.

Re: Nubbys 3 Chance System all 3 teams won so if i backed them all i would have made a nice profit but that is not how the system works. Atlanta @ Washington backing Washington £2 at 1.58 won profit from this match is. £1.10 3chance Bank £14 £2 - £4 - £8 still. Total Bets. 3 Total Runs 2 Banked profit £1.27 :nana next bets ok. theres loads of matchs today so im going for broke. i can hopefully get 4 different Runs today which could make my bank triple in one day or it could fail badly. so lets hope. some odds are bigger than planned and im feeling less happy about today but lets test it.

RUN 3
H Rostock vs Rot-Weiss Ahlen
Back H Rostock  £2  at 1.82

if that bet does not win

Nurnberg vs Mainz
Back Nurnberg  £4 at 2.32

if that bet does not win

Braunschweig vs Stuttgart-A
Back Braunschweig  £8  at 2.02
RUN 4
Excelsior vs FC Eindhoven
Back Excelsior £2 at 1.60

if that bet does not win

Zwolle vs Veendam
Back Zwolle  £4 at 1.73

if that bet does not win

Den Bosch v Haarlem
Back Den Bosch  £8 at 1.89
RUN 5
PSV vs Heerenveen
Back PSV  £2  at  1.66

if that bet does not win

Livorno vs Empoli
Back Livorno  £4  at  1.95

if that bet does not win

Banfield v Rosario
Banfield  £8   at  1.94
RUN 6
will be americas NHL and or basketball
i will put teams up before they start but we will see if i 
can survive the other 3 runs first.

Re: Nubbys 3 Chance System sorry for long update. we survived but just. 2 times we were saved by the last team.... im going to stop this atm. take a look at it off line on paper and do it the way i would with real money. ie one bet has to finish before the net one is places. RUN 3 H Rostock vs Rot-Weiss Ahlen Back H Rostock £2 at 1.82 if that bet does not win Nurnberg vs Mainz Back Nurnberg £4 at 2.32 if that bet does not win Braunschweig vs Stuttgart-A Back Braunschweig £8 at 2.02 RUN 4 Excelsior vs FC Eindhoven Back Excelsior £2 at 1.60 so stoped betting if that bet does not win Zwolle vs Veendam Back Zwolle £4 at 1.73 if that bet does not win Den Bosch v Haarlem Back Den Bosch £8 at 1.89 RUN 5 PSV vs Heerenveen Back PSV £2 at 1.66 if that bet does not win Livorno vs Empoli Back Livorno £4 at 1.95 if that bet does not win Banfield v Rosario Banfield £8 at 1.94 run 3 1.76 profit run 4 1.14 profit run 5 1.15 profit 3chance Bank £14 £2 - £4 - £8 still. Total Bets. 10 Total Runs 5 Banked profit £5.32 :nana