Laying WTA set betting

rabs

in conjunction with my other thread only now laying by parameters see post #9 for the new parameters for betting! bet 1: WTA Acapulco · Round 2 MARTINEZ SANCHEZ, Maria Jose (ESP) vs CETKOVSKA, Petra (CZE) lay CETKOVSKA to win 2-0 matched @ 5.20 to win 8.00 (33.60) start bank: 100 current bank: 100 lays: 0 win: 0 loss: 0 strike rate: 0% staked: yield: profit: 0

Re: Laying WTA set betting

bet 1: WTA Acapulco · Round 2 MARTINEZ SANCHEZ, Maria Jose (ESP) vs CETKOVSKA, Petra (CZE) lay CETKOVSKA to win 2-0 matched @ 5.20 to win 8.00 (33.60)
CETKOVSKA wins but in 3 after losing the first set start bank: 100 current bank: 107.6 lays: 1 win: 1 loss: 0 strike rate: 100% staked (risked): 33.60 yield: 22% profit: +7.60

Re: Laying WTA set betting spot on matthew will do that the 5% doesn't sound like much but it is! ok not gonna be enough bets to accumulate some pocket money so I am altering the parameters I will be using these sets of rules to identify matches where the underdog will be laid to win 2-0 in set betting. 1. Any player ranked in the top 10 playing anyone outside the top 10 2. Any player ranked 11-20 playing anyone beyond the top 40 3. In cases 1 & 2 the 1-20 ranked player must be at odds under 1.51 with centrebet 4. Any player ranked 21-50 at odds of less than 1.41 with centrebet playing anyone outside the top 50 5. In all cases underdog must not have head to head advantage or equality As far as lay odds parameters I'll work that out as I go still new to playing around on betfair, was able to get a bite for Szavay at 10.00 against Venus in Acapulco 1/4 final today so that bet will be included. For now I'll just offer odds I consider juicy enough to get a taker on a case by case basis. Will only be laying to win small stakes (under 10.00) at this stage while in trialling mode. Note that I will be altering the official rankings to be points divided by events played to earn the points. Official top 20 rankings beginning this week Feb 23: 1 WILLIAMS, SERENA 2 SAFINA, DINARA 3 JANKOVIC, JELENA 4 DEMENTIEVA, ELENA 5 WILLIAMS, VENUS 6 ZVONAREVA, VERA 7 IVANOVIC, ANA 8 KUZNETSOVA, SVETLANA 9 PETROVA, NADIA 10 RADWANSKA, AGNIESZKA 11 AZARENKA, VICTORIA 12 CORNET, ALIZE 13 WOZNIACKI, CAROLINE 14 BARTOLI, MARION 15 PENNETTA, FLAVIA 16 SCHNYDER, PATTY 17 CIBULKOVA, DOMINIKA 18 ZHENG, JIE 19 MAURESMO, AMELIE 20 KANEPI, KAIA Altered top 20 rankings: 1 WILLIAMS, SERENA 2 WILLIAMS, VENUS 3 SAFINA, DINARA 4 DEMENTIEVA, ELENA 5 JANKOVIC, JELENA 6 IVANOVIC, ANA 7 KUZNETSOVA, SVETLANA 8 ZVONAREVA, VERA 9 SHARAPOVA, MARIA 10 AZARENKA, VICTORIA 11 PETROVA, NADIA 12 ZHENG, JIE 13 RADWANSKA, AGNIESZKA 14 MAURESMO, AMELIE 15 CORNET, ALIZE 16 SCHNYDER, PATTY 17 PENNETTA, FLAVIA 18 BARTOLI, MARION 19 CIBULKOVA, DOMINIKA 20 WOZNIACKI, CAROLINE

bet 2: WTA Acapulco · Qtr Final V Williams v Szavay lay Szavay to win 2-0 matched @ 10.00 to win 5.00 (45.00)
Venus wins 6-2 5-7 6-1 start bank: 100 current bank: 112.35 lays: 2 win: 2 loss: 0 strike rate: 100% staked (risked): 78.60 yield: 15% profit: +12.35

Re: Laying WTA set betting WTA Acapulco · Semi Final WILLIAMS, Venus (USA) vs ZAHLAVOVA STRYCOVA, Barbora (CZE) lay ZAHLAVOVA to win 2-0 *** odds given when matched ***bet hasn't been matched Pennetta match also qualified for a bet but Benesova has a winning head to head and likes the clay a lot so passing on that match, looking like I will add some more rules tomorrow about players at 11-20 probably making their bets for opponent rankings of 41+ and no head to head disadvantage allowed for any bet

Re: Laying WTA set betting ok this threads been a bit of a dogs breakfast so far but 2 from 2 so no complaints on the results now I have a set of rules I will stick with so let's start again from scratch ignoring the two wins thus far

Re: Laying WTA set betting These are the rules for identifying a match to bet on. I will be using these sets of rules to identify matches where the underdog will be laid to win 2-0 in set betting. Identifying matches 1. Any player ranked in the top 10 playing anyone beyond the top 20 2. Any player ranked 11-20 playing anyone beyond the top 40 3. In cases 1 & 2 the 1-20 ranked player must be at odds under 1.51 with centrebet 4. Any player ranked 21-50 at odds of less than 1.41 with centrebet playing anyone beyond the top 50 5. In all cases underdog must not have head to head advantage or equality (disregarding 0-0 h2h) Note that I will be altering the official rankings to be points divided by events played to earn the points. Staking Bets identified by rule 1 will count as three bets when dividing up the bank for staking Starting with the 100 point bank 1-2 daily bets = risk 50% of bank divided equally amongst all bets 3-4 daily bets = risk 60% of bank divided equally amongst all bets 5+ daily bets = risk 80% of bank divided equally amongst all bets *note rounding up or down will occur to make bets less messy

Monterrey Round 1 Feb 2nd U Radwanska v Zheng Lay U Radwanska 2-0 Backers Odds 9.00 Stake 6.00 Risked (48.00)
Zheng wins 6-3 6-3 :D start bank: 100 current bank: 105.7 lays: 1 win: 1 loss: 0 strike rate: 100% staked (risked): 48 yield: 11% profit: +5.7

Re: Laying WTA set betting WTA Monterrey Round 1 Feb 3rd ** due to minimum backer stake amounts I'l have to risk more than 50% of bank which is contrary to the rules (if craybas lay matched) Krajicek v Bartoli Lay Krajicek 2-0 Backers Odds 7.00 Stake 5.00 Risked (30.00) Pennetta v Craybas lay Craybas 2-0 15 minutes to play and I am not going to get matched on this one, I am setting a limit of about 2 above the bookies, so unfortunately this one will not be in the records

WTA Monterrey Round 1 Feb 3rd ** due to minimum backer stake amounts I'l have to risk more than 50% of bank which is contrary to the rules (if craybas lay matched) Krajicek v Bartoli Lay Krajicek 2-0 :D Backers Odds 7.00 Stake 5.00 Risked (30.00) Pennetta v Craybas lay Craybas 2-0 15 minutes to play and I am not going to get matched on this one, I am setting a limit of about 2 above the bookies, so unfortunately this one will not be in the records
bartoli won in 2, as did Pennetta but couldnt get a match there start bank: 100 current bank: 110.45 lays: 2 win: 2 loss: 0 strike rate: 100% staked (risked): 78 yield: 13% profit: +10.45 unmatched lays: 1 (1-0)

Monterrey - Qtr Finals
Friday 6thP1 RankP2 RankP1 OddsP2 OddsBetH2HLay OddsStakeLiabilityMatchedWin/LossProfit
BartolivsVania King171011.164.85YesNo 0 0
Iveta Benesova vsZahlavova Strycova39761.532.4No 0 0
ZhengvsGisela Dulko12401.552.35No 0 0
Na LivsLucie Safarova30591.462.6No 0 0
no bets tomorrow, amazingly all the underdogs have h2h advantage or equality too