Gone to the Dogs?

Teabag

A lot of punters have number systems for the dogs - what is the strike rate for race meets of this system? Betting on 1 and 6 in races is well documented and alternatively at weekends avoid 1 and 6. I use a system occasionally. Sometimes it pays off - about a 40% chance. I stake incrementally on each race as the meeting progresses in this way - race 2 - 1pt, race 3 2pt, race 4 - 3.5pt, race 5 - 7pt, etc.......11pt, ............25pt, ............50pt, ............75pt, ............100pt, - until in theory I get a winner. I do not bet on the first race of the meeting. I wait for the outcome of the first race and base my numbers on that trap winner. If trap 1 wins the first race then I bet trap 2 or 6 for the next race and so and so forth. I pick two numbers for trap 1 here as it depends on the track. Trap 1 wins first race - select trap 6 for the next race Trap 2 - select trap 4 for the meeting Trap 3 - select trap 5 for the meeting Trap 4 - select trap 6 for the meeting Trap 5 - select trap 3 for the meeting Trap 6 - select trap 4 for the meeting I usually stop betting after 1 win. If you want to go further then you reverse the trap number, eg. Trap 4 wins the first race - consequently you bet trap 6 - 6 wins - then you go back to backing trap 4 for the next series of races. Usually I stop after 25 pts - if the number does not come out by 25pts, which is 6 bets - the likelyhood seems rather small This has tended to work periodically but .........the bags are a lottery:wall See if it works occasionally for you - keyword here is...occasionally Let me know if you try it - if it fails miserably apologies:eyes - if it works - all donations are greatly received:D

Re: Gone to the Dogs? Progressive staking systems are no good. Please avoid. Why bet on traps 1 and 6? What's so special about those two traps? I notice you've posted twice so I'll repeat twice. Progressive staking systems like the one above are awful if you like money. Plus the method of picking winners leaves a lot to be desired. Or to put it another way, it makes little sense. PS Trap 3 wins more often than traps 1 and 6.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.