10 Nordic bet freeerolls - 9th Feb

philossify

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORDICBET! To kick start this event we are offering you 10x500 EUR FREEROLLS throughout the evening. How fantastic is that? The first freeroll starts at 17:00 CET and from 18:00 CET a new tournament starts every 30 minutes. A great way to start your week with some free cash! The names of the freerolls you need to look out for are:

POKER DAY

Probably 5000 in each one but worth a punt if only for a laff :hope

Re: 10 Nordic bet freeerolls - 9th Feb I see that NordicBet is on the Microgaming Network. When playing on Ladbrokes (which uses the Microgaming software and is even a part of the network now?) my computer drags to a halt. I believe the Microgaming software is very resource intensive, has anyone else experienced this?

Re: 10 Nordic bet freeerolls - 9th Feb

I see that NordicBet is on the Microgaming Network. When playing on Ladbrokes (which uses the Microgaming software and is even a part of the network now?) my computer drags to a halt. I believe the Microgaming software is very resource intensive' date=' has anyone else experienced this?[/quote'] YES :( Runs a bit better on my laptop and I play everything else at the same time on the PC. 2 of us trying to play on the network at the same time in the same house was a nightmare.