Calcrec

Good morning to all, I am Italian, sorry for my bad english. I wanted to ask if it is possible to put in sharing a program (free,obviously) for excel (xxxx, Calculating for recoveries) These are the screen In this example, back Manchester win and recovery total stake if the correct score 1-1 2-2 3-3. This screen are with commission 5%. It calculates the commission of the various markets f_resized22m_794622d.jpg This without commission f_resized23m_32f44ae.jpg This version manages till 10 signs It includes these markets 1X2 Final Time 1X2 Half Time HT / FT Odd / Even Under / Over 1.5 Under / Over 2.5 Under / Over 3.5 Under / Over 4.5 Correct score Correct score Half Time Total Gol First gol Odds Next goal Under / Over 1.5 Half Time Margin of Victory If it interests to you, as I can enclose this? Phil

Re: Calcrec Ha, ha... I visited this thread very soon after its opening, and thought "Hm, it would be nice to have this calculator, but let me not bother with writing the reply, someone else will do that..."; so it seems that all the other visitors thought the same. ;) So, hope to see your file here. :ok Thanks! :)