Hen arrested by Fashion Police!!

Fonzie14

Re: Hen arrested by Fashion Police!! I agree with Mr. I, looks okay and at least now I know :lol I am not the only one in that forum who tends to wear bit strange clothes :rollin really looks okay, colours could be bit more brighter and more contrasting colours from my view like something pink or purple in it and some orange ;)

Re: Hen arrested by Fashion Police!! I would be so P****D off sat opposite. The billious colours are obviously to make you feel sick. Could be worse though you caould be sat next to some sweaty fat bloked who constatntly belches and farts and has leftover food on his fingers. That really would crack me up, in fact it has done in the past.

Re: Hen arrested by Fashion Police!!

I would be so P****D off sat opposite. The billious colours are obviously to make you feel sick. Could be worse though you caould be sat next to some sweaty fat bloked who constatntly belches and farts and has leftover food on his fingers. That really would crack me up' date=' in fact it has done in the past.[/quote'] you having a go at Morlspin again :tongue2:tongue2