Top 14 28/29 Nov

Toulouse v Bayonne: Bayonne annouce just one change from last week & Toulouse are back to full strength. Bayonne are on a roll though and while Toulouse are past masters at winning "any which way" I think Bayonne can run them close. I had the cap around 8 but its widely available at 14. Hope I'm not wrong :lol. Bayonne +14 10/11 Boylesports.

Re: Top 14 28/29 Nov Toulouse v Bayonne: Bayonne are bringing the best team available to Toulouse tonight. Toulouse who welcome back their many internationals in what promises to be a tough game between the 1st & 2nd in the league. Thats right, Bayonne are 2nd! & not only due to the various internationals held recently. Although they have just avoided the drop for the last few seasons the recent recruits (notably Remy Martin: ex Paris) and the changes in the staff have brought together a tough team to beat. Extremly solid in defense, a pack that may well cause Toulouse problems tonight with an excellent Rob Linde in the lineout and a good attack through 10/12/13. On paper Toulouse are the better team but its always a little difficult to get the machine moving when you bring in new parts. Bayonne have not been affected by the autumn tests and while Toulouse have been winning any way they can Bayonne are equally as adept at bringing home the points. A lot depends on how Michalak plays as he has been a bit flaky since his return from SA. Of course Toulouse have not lost at home in the league since Nov 2006 & will probably continue that run tonight. But not by the 16 pts that Will Hill are offering. Bayonne +16 10/11 Will Hill.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.