Top 14 21/22 November

Bourgoin v Toulouse: Should probably leave alone as both teams are blowing hot & cold at the 'mo. Stade will be up for this as they got a right kick in the arse last week, Bourgoin are in a must win situation............confused_smile.gif My reasoning is based on absentees on both sides. CSBG will start without a scrumhalf, against Kelleher. Even if Michalak is having a 'mare Du Toit is available in a firemans role. Toulouse -5 10/11 PP. Paris v Castres: Although this could be called Paris "B" or "C" they still have some good players on the pitch. CO have shown a marked reluctance to kill games when they have had the op, that said, a bonus point would do nicely tonight. I would be very surprised to see Paris lose this but I think CO can keep them honest. Castres +12 10/11 PP

Re: Top 14 21/22 November 12-18. Toulouse scrape through. Bourgoin get the defensive bonus, which no doubt they would have been happy with BEFORE the game. As is they will no doubt feel they missed an op to get 4pts. Michalak had another "mare" including sinbin. The chap couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with his kicking. Kelleher squeezed over for the winning score. Toulouse have weathered the "internationals" but Bourgoin are, to use a poetic phrase, In Deep Shit!.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.