sandboxie

teaulc

Re: sandboxie

You could play the same tournaments via multiple platforms tho...ie virgin, paradise, pokerkings etc.... so getting 3 chances
No you couldn't. You still have the same IP address, plus of course it's cheating and morally wrong

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: sandboxie i have been playing around with this again and it looks like if you have the full (paid) version you can multi sandbox which in turn i would think would give you more than the 2 poker sites from each network as it would multi partiton your hard drive. for the techies out there is that right?

No you couldn't. You still have the same IP address' date=' plus of course it's cheating and morally wrong[/quote'] I agree it is cheating and morally wrong but as for the IP address how come say Mr and Mrs can play the same tourney from the same house without any problem?

I agree it is cheating and morally wrong but as for the IP address how come say Mr and Mrs can play the same tourney from the same house without any problem?
1 registers then turns the hub off, wait 20 mins and your ISP assigns a new IP address, other registers....no problem. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Re: sandboxie for €22 + vat you can buy this and then use sandboxie in a sandboxie etc,so you could play mutiple sites on the boss and ipoker networks etc. i havent done so,but reading the faq`s on the main site and by trying to do this it will work but dont come chasing me if it dont ;)

Who was the guy who first posted about sandboxie? Has to be one of the most useful pieces of information for the year:clap
A gem from an infrequent poster. :ok
balo Newbie Punter Join Date: 17 Dec 2007 Posts: 5 icon1.gif Re: ** Poker Saturday 8th November 2008 **
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGremlin viewpost.gif Damn, can't run SJ and 32Red at the same time. So I guess if I go deep in SJ I won't be able to play 32Red. :cry
If you download a program called Sandboxie you can play them both ;) http://www.sandboxie.com It isolates the programs so you can play them from the same computer.

Re: sandboxie I'm not sure, only got 2 boss sites. But If you've tried 2 run 2 in sandboxie and one out. Then just a thought; is it possible to download an updated version of sandboxie, and dont update the old version, then open boss seperately in both, and a boss normally. Just a thought!!!!!

Re: sandboxie ooblio - I'm not sure you understand Mr I's question :unsure He's not trying to run 3 boss sites simultaneously, but rather trying to register accounts for more than 3 Boss sites, There is a limit on Boss that only lets 3 accounts be registered per PC (but unlimited numbers used once you have registered) - you can get around the restriction various ways - use a different PC, use VirtualPC or VMWare, use mojopac, rebuild your PC .... in theory it seems logical that Sandboxie should work too :unsure But sorry Mr I, I dont know - if you have registered no Boss accounts on Sandboxie and it doesnt work, then it suggests not ;) If you have previously registered through sandboxie, maybe you have reached your limit :unsure In Which case, try uninstalling sandboxie, and all sandboxie folders/settings and try again (or try setting up a new sabdnox profile and delete the original - I think you can do it in the trial version....)

• 2 months later...