Tops & Bottoms - League Football

I'm sure this is not unique and someone has tried it before, but I was thinking last week about some different bets to try and I decided to go with league football, at Ladbrokes - only because it's convenient to walk in on my lunch break. I realise that better odds might be available elsewhere, but for now I'm sticking to there. 2pts treble on tops of leagues (championship, L1 & L2) all to win 2pts treble on whoever is playing the bottom club from three leagues all to win (not including teams who started with -ve points) and a 1pt six-fold on all above. I've tried it once, last weekend - and it came in :clap Tops Watford vs Wolves 6/5 Scunthorpe vs Millwall 5/6 Accrington vs Wycombe 6/5 2pts treble returns 17.75 Vs. Bottoms Grimsby vs Bradford 11/10 Notts F vs Cardiff 11/8 Hereford vs Stockport 7/5 2pts treble returns 23.94 1pt accum returns 106.21 I'm going to keep doing this for a fiver a week because I think there'll be some future life in it - will try to remember to document it each week too.

Re: Tops & Bottoms - League Football For the weekend: 31/10 -3/11 Birmingham vs Coventry Scunthorpe vs Swindon Rotherham vs Wycombe 2pts treble returns 13.25 Derby vs Notts Forest Huddersfield vs Crewe Grimsby vs Darlington 2pts treble returns 12.09 1pt sixfold returns 40.06 So far: +147.90

Re: Tops & Bottoms - League Football so far it's zero. it's not good practice to say you did this and did that without posting it before the games were actually played. up to now you've bet nothing and won nothing. start it from this weekend if you want some kind of credibility.

Re: Tops & Bottoms - League Football

For the weekend: 31/10 -3/11 Birmingham vs Coventry Scunthorpe vs Swindon :wall 3-3 Rotherham vs Wycombe :wall 0-0 2pts treble returns 13.25 Derby vs Notts Forest :wall 1-1 Huddersfield vs Crewe :nana 3-2 Grimsby vs Darlington :nana 1-2 2pts treble returns 12.09 1pt sixfold returns 40.06
Only two correct results, not really the weekend I had in mind, a Swindon player got a hattrick to let that fixture down. Overall -5pts