Predictor 2

davidc

Ran this system for a while last year http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f21/predictor-58910/ but it ended the season down at around -88 units. I have tweaked the predictor and hope for some improvement but I would not recommend anyone to put much money on the selections! Rules are the same as last year: This one is based on a (rather simplistic) calculator which I have devised to predict the odds in football matches. The predictor basically uses home and away results, goals scored and conceded and recent form to predict the odds for each game. I had originally been looking for a way to find value odds and the predictor had some marginal success with this but after looking at the overall results it looks like backing all selections which the predictor assesses as being the favourite might be the best way to go. One point to note is that were the odds for any 2 outcomes in a match are nearly the same then there will be no bet on that game and this is shown beside the game as 0. I am initially going to use English Premier League and will also use Championship games when I have time. Starting bank will be 1000 points and each bet stake will be 10 points.