Lay Unquoted

davidc

Don't have time tonight to post rules so will edit this post tomorrow with rules and information. Need to post 1st set of bets (in next post) as I will not be able to post before at least one of the games kicks off. As promised here is the thinking behind the system as well as the rules: I had been looking at lay systems, in particular Hoopy08's thread in the Glory Hunters forum (http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f19/hoopys-any-unquoted-100-1000-a-73365/) and thought that there may be some mileage in this for a system with a few well defined rules. I have back tested for 5 seasons in the EPL with 1900 fixtures which produced 337 selections with 322 winners and have concluded that there may be a small edge for leagues where the level of unders is 50% or better and (importantly) both teams odds are greater than 2.3. So here are the starting rules which I may tweak a little as needed. Only select teams where the average odds are over 2.3 @ Betexplorer. Only select games where the unders are 50% or better. Lay all selections to win £2 less commission.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Lay Unquoted As the title suggests the below bets are to lay any unquoted score at Betfair to win £2. Aldershot v Brentford £2/16 LIA £30 Morcambe v Rochdale £2/15.5 £29 LIA Burnley v Birmingham £2/16.5 LIA £31 Doncaster v Blackpool £2/20 LIA £38 Preston v Reading £2/10 LIA £18 Nantes v St Etienne £2/21 LIA £40 Panserraikos - Asteras £2/26 LIA £50 Shanrock Rovers v St Patricks £2/12 LIA £22 REQUESTED Napoli v Juventus £2/18.5 LIA £35 Parma v Empoli £2/20 LIA £38 Polonia B. v Belchatow £2/15.5 LIA £29 Saturn v Spartak Moscow £2/17.5 LIA £33 Atl. Madrid v Real Madrid £2/7.8 LIA £13.6 Espanyol v Villarreal £2/16.5 LIA £31 Girona v Real Sociedad £2/24 LIA £46

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.