Kohlschreiber P. - Moya C. 13.10.08 12:00 1,55 2,20
Safin M. - Llodra M. 13.10.08 12:00 1,50 2,35
Lopez F. - Montanes A. 13.10.08 12:00 1,25 3,60
Monfils G. - Fognini F. 13.10.08 12:00 1,25 3,60
Berdych T. - Schüttler R. 13.10.08 12:00 1,25 3,60
Robredo T. - Seppi A. 13.10.08 12:00 1,40 2,70
Simon G. - Andreev I. 13.10.08 12:00 1,75 1,85
Youzhny M. - Nieminen J. 13.10.08 12:00 1,55 2,20
Ho-ho lot of interesting matches will wait evening matches and than tell my own tips. Hope for a better week than this one. Bold players are my first look pics.

Re: ATP Madrid & WTA Zurich 12th - 19th Oct i will wait till tomorrow to study the situation my first look is Simon to beat Andreev, but not at the moment, time needed to recover from shock results today my mountain vacations postponed due to heavy snow :lol hehehe question : which is the worse sport for betting? -women tennis- question : which is the second worse sport for betting? -men tennis- :lol:lol

Re: ATP Madrid & WTA Zurich 12th - 19th Oct Robredo @ 1.44 Ladbrokes 110 % sure bet here. I remember their last meeting where Seppi won in 3 sets ( 6-4 4-6 8-6), but personally I do not think Olympics is a parameter. Many players like Murray simply gave away and I'm sure Robredo is one of them. Here in Spain Tommy will try for more, he had an average season and needs to show something in the end. Seppi like Bollelli are players who lack will, power. In the second part of the season Andreas is 1-2 rounder player where he usually gets off. Robredo when he's fit and motivated shows outstanding patience and perseverence on the court. He'll :wall' annoy Seppi and we will see a lot of unfforced errors from the italian. Their H2H on hardcourts:

ATP, Davis Cup and Grand Slam Main Draw Results
matchresults_yeartournamentcityetc.gif
2008 Beijing Olympics China Hard R64 Seppi 6-4 4-6 8-6
2007 Metz France Hard R16 Robredo 6-4 6-2

Re: ATP Madrid & WTA Zurich 12th - 19th Oct hello boys! wish happy week to everybody here is my only selection for today Simon to beat Andreev @1.80 outstanding price imo, i will back simon at betfair i never like 'tradings" there, coz i am busy with my work, so i just back a player, like i do to bookies in my eyes, the french man is too classy for andreev, a player i dont fancy at all, remains a talent imo at the age of 25, not mature player go,go Simon :ok i will try big stakes, sometimes not applicaple though at betfair, lets see...match starts 13.30 aprox. ;) bye bye

Re: ATP Madrid & WTA Zurich 12th - 19th Oct

hello boys! wish happy week to everybody here is my only selection for today Simon to beat Andreev @1.80 outstanding price imo, i will back simon at betfair i never like 'tradings" there, coz i am busy with my work, so i just back a player, like i do to bookies in my eyes, the french man is too classy for andreev, a player i dont fancy at all, remains a talent imo at the age of 25, not mature player go,go Simon :ok i will try big stakes, sometimes not applicaple though at betfair, lets see...match starts 13.30 aprox. ;) bye bye
I also bet on Simon, it's 6-5 for Andreev. Simon saved 4 Match Points being 0-40 at 5-4 for Andreev, it will be a miracle if frenchman win. Go, go Gilles :unsure :loon:loon:loon:loon:loon:loon

I also bet on Simon' date=' it's 6-5 for Andreev. Simon saved 4 Match Points being 0-40 at 5-4 for Andreev, it will be a miracle if frenchman win. Go, go Gilles :unsure :loon:loon:loon:loon:loon:loon[/quote'] hehehe, what a match, stressful simon won but stress was huge some crucial challenges by simon during tie break match offered tens of opportunities for trading professional gamblers i am sure enjoyed the match and succed profit, no matter who is the final winner :ok

Re: ATP Madrid & WTA Zurich 12th - 19th Oct Cilic what a player! fantastic:clap reminds me a lot of Ancic like a clone :), hehe guys, concerning the simon v andreev match, must say that was very poor in terms of tennis. both players with limited variety of shots, no power at all, no technic skills at all, andreev's backhand remains useless, he didnt improve it through the years, and simon remains big doupt mentally, no matter that he saved 4 match points Tennis is the worse sport for betting but, tennis is the BEST for business trading cheers :beer

Re: ATP Madrid & WTA Zurich 12th - 19th Oct Yes great match Simon-Andreev, simply enjoyed it. Especially outcoming winner. Gulbis @ 7.00 Bet365 I know guys you will laugh and tell ha-ha this guy is crazy you will say so. But Ernests is the guy that I'm waiting to make the shot every week. We all saw his matches against Nadal, Djokovic in Wimbledon, Roland Garros or Cincinati and it's obvious for me that this guy enjoys big matches. He was close to make the upset at wimbledon, Rafa is not the same superhero now. The chance is small, Gulbis have an average game last weeks, but he won't give up here. Bet365 was offering 7.50 on Latvian this morning, but I see they decreased it a bit. Fish @ 2.62 Bet365 Another underdog here. Gasquet like all frenchmen is not consistent. Semifinal in Tokyo and good match against Del Potro: that's how I remember him at last. But Fish is the guy in top form at the moment. He showed it against Darcis today, playing some awesome winners. From US Open till now he shows less unfforced errors and obvious hardcouts are his favourite surface. Nothing to lose for him. He will go relaxed, while Gasquet has a little disapointing season lately. :nana GOOD LUCK

Re: ATP Madrid & WTA Zurich 12th - 19th Oct GINEPRI @ 1.83 Will Hill. Apparently Llodra was struggling with an injury last week causing his loss to Istomin and not sure how he is this week. His form has been really up-and-down this year and I think he's a little over rated here. Ginepri made the trip over last week for the Kremlin Cup unlike the other Americans and has done well in qualifying getting good wins over Tipsarevic and Schwank showing some good form. He's got a good record here going 14-5 (including 4-0 in qualifying) and I just think he likes the conditions here. With the quality of his returns should get a lot of balls back and cause Llodra a lot of problems on his serve.

Re: ATP Madrid & WTA Zurich 12th - 19th Oct F.Verdasco @ 1.83 Bet365 I have a few reasons to pick Fernando. Firstly he's a good hardcourt player, he's much more technically gifted. Yesterday I wasn't impressed by Cilic. Rochus simply physically had no chance against tall Cilic. Even it was straight win, I'm sure it was a close match. Verdasco won't forgive such a lot unfforced errors. Their H2H tells the story, convincing wins for spanyard and let's not forget home factor. Cilic can't keep ball in-play his advantage is only service. :D

ATP, Davis Cup and Grand Slam Main Draw Results
matchresults_yeartournamentcityetc.gif
2008 Nottingham Great Britain Grass S Verdasco 6-3 6-1
2007 St. Petersburg Russia Carpet S Verdasco 6-2 6-3

Re: ATP Madrid & WTA Zurich 12th - 19th Oct i think Cilic has the upper hand against verdasco, but i leave this clash alone... whats temting me is Blake @1.78 to beat simon as i said, i watched the french guy yesterday, and what saved him,,,,ok not to say, but clearly he was below expectations, a pure crap in many cases i think modern tennis is something more than to defend balls, and simon didnt show anything atractive however, i dont know whats the form of blake, i will watch this, and then i will place money live monfils should do it, mathieu as well, and kohlschreiber against moya for those are dealing with women, Penneta to beat petrova @3.15 is fantastic offer, happened to be insider here, but SURELY i am out of any money placing, i never trust women, you never know with them:unsure have a nice day all:ok

Re: ATP Madrid & WTA Zurich 12th - 19th Oct Llodra to beat Ginepri @2.3 marvellous price!, can anybody explain why the american is favourite? intensity here said about some injuries, but according to my experience, a player in court is always 100% fit anyway, i think this one is fantastic price, and i took it with pleasure lets see....:hope

Re: ATP Madrid & WTA Zurich 12th - 19th Oct Win for Kohlscreiber, but dissapointment from Verdasco. He really had the game in his hand, had a few breakpoints to make 5-4 in second, but Cilic came with his big serve. Oh how I hate Marin Cilic. What he swows is not tennis for me. Surely I'll bet against him in 3 round of Tennis Masters Madrid. I need Murray to beat Bollelli to win a double bet.

Re: ATP Madrid & WTA Zurich 12th - 19th Oct Oh such frustration. Tursunov lose his last set from Hanescu, because of an injury. He served with 180-190 km/h last set, because problems in arm. He had break-points. Oh, my dear I do not regret about my bets they were logic, but lack of luck :$ Fish loses from Gasquet in 3 sets, also wasting a lot of chances. The only soldier remains Ernests Gulbis, the man on my avatar. If he''ll win it deserves to be called bet of the year. :gimme

Re: ATP Madrid & WTA Zurich 12th - 19th Oct Comfortable win on Ginepri today. GINEPRI @ 3.5 Boylesports. Ginepri looks worth a go again - as already mentioned he's ingood form, good at this event and got a solid win over Llodra in the 1st round. Davydenko was looking good last week until he ran into Safin - I'm not sure if Safin was great int hat match or if Davydenko wasn't too hot. Anyway, Davydenko is a poor 1-3 including a loss to Ginepri. H2H is 2-1 to Davydenko and all have been close matches. SODERLING @ 1.53 Blue Sq. Easy to oppose Karlovic for me, he really looks to be struggling in this part of the season and hasn't got the rythem on his serve. Soderling played really well indoors last week before running into the force of David Nalbandian, and got a decent enough win over Serra in the frist round. He is extremely effective indoors and shouldn't have many problems here. You could argue it'll be tiebreaks but I think Soderling takes this comfortably. KOHLSCHREIBER @ 1.9 Coral. Kohlschreiber looks in decent form at the moment, going well in Vienna and in particular playing very well against Moya in the 1st round here. Conversely Wawrinka looks to be struggling a bit. He reached the 4th round of the US Open but was very poor in beating Cipolla there then was bad against Murray going out tamely. He lost to surprise package Petzschner (before he was the surprise package!) in Vienna and pulled out of the doubles with a neck injury. Just don't feel all is well with him and can't see him troubling the in-form German. ROBREDO @ 4.5 Sportingbet. This may seem really illogical, but I was just surprised by the price and it looks too big. H2H is 8-0 to Roddick with Robredo only taking 1 set in Rome this year on clay when Roddick came through 7-6 in the third. This is clearly a very poor record and adds weight to the argument Robredo doesn't like big servers, and generally this does look a bad match up for him. But in this part of the season, Robredo playing at home, in a night match, played OK against Seppi (who I thought played really well) I think he has a chance. Roddick is a poor 2-4 in this event and one thing that shows is that he isn't up for much in this part of the season. Robredo is a quality player and this price is just too big.

peneta petrova ods for peneta 2' date='9 looks too high/any injury maybe?[/quote'] Haven't heard any injury news mate. Price based on Petrova being really good indoors and in decent form. Pennetta playing well too, but not quite at Petrovas level, think price is about fair.

Haven't heard any injury news mate. Price based on Petrova being really good indoors and in decent form. Pennetta playing well too' date=' but not quite at Petrovas level, think price is about fair.[/quote'] Looks like she's just having a bad day:unsure:unsure

Haven't heard any injury news mate. Price based on Petrova being really good indoors and in decent form. Pennetta playing well too' date=' but not quite at Petrovas level, think price is about fair.[/quote'] hmm its already 5-0 for peneta i think i was right,peneta show some good form lately on hard petrova is also good but 1,4? no

Re: ATP Madrid & WTA Zurich 12th - 19th Oct hello guys first i want to congratulate to mr. i for nice bet ginepri:P here are my bets srebotnik-bacsinzky y i see srebotnki win here but not so easy she is good on this court but bacsinszky can give her hard match also she is from swis i thnik:D h2h is 1-0 for srebotnik but with score 7-6 6-3 i will try here srebotnik win and also over 21 games another match is kohlschrebire-wawrinka i see here clear kohl win:D he is n some good form lately he trashed moya 6-2 6-2 who is not so bad this year and also lost in semifinla fro monfils in hard match 4-6 7-5 6-7 while wawrinka is poor in this moments also lose from petzschner h2h is 1-0 gor wawrinka but that was on clay kohl is very good on hard gl schiavone-kirilenko another good price for schiavone win she improved here game also win yesterday easy with wozniacki who is in very good form while kirilenko is very unpredictable she win yesterday with hantuchova but today i thnik is time to go home:D gl

Re: ATP Madrid & WTA Zurich 12th - 19th Oct GINEPRI @ 2.54 Pinnacle. I don’t see much reason to not back Ginepri again. He made a good comeback against Davydenko and showed that he plays really well at this venue. Simon has come through a couple of tough matches against Andreev and Blake, and I think this will be equally as tough.

Re: ATP Madrid & WTA Zurich 12th - 19th Oct LOPEZ @ 2.3 Boylesports. Got to be Lopez here for me. He was excellent against Ferrer and tends to play pretty well here. Wawrinka got through against Kohlschreiber in a really tight match, and I still don’t think he’s playing that well. This is definitely close to 50/50 for me. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

KARLOVIC @ 4.33 Will Hill. Karlovic definitely worth a go here. I said he was playing badly in this part of the season, but he looked totally different against Soderling and played excellently. Djokovic had a lot of problems with big serving Hanescu and for much of the match he didn’t look that good. This is going to be a really tough test for him and I fancy Karlovic to come through.

Re: ATP Madrid & WTA Zurich 12th - 19th Oct Simon is muppet today...:sad only god of luck will save me:notworthy still continue to back him after loosing first set, i expect same scenario with previous rounds : lose first set, then win the match price is fabulus, providing that i will win Cilic v Murray despite what our young fellow here said, i rate cilic as top class player in madrid i think he will destroy murrays hopes with his serve andy murray is excellent returner, one of the best i circuit, and definetely he would do the job, but prefer to watch the game with some tension and nerve so, small ammount of money on Cilic to upset murray @3.65 betfair cheers :dude

Re: ATP Madrid & WTA Zurich 12th - 19th Oct I like this guy Simon very match, played a few 3 sets matches to get here and today one more hard-fight against Ginepri. My prediction about technically poor Cilic was true, so I saw no reason betting against Murray. ( who's your favourite player I think :loon ha-ha, your username ) I'm waiting to make my VISA Electron card because soon I'll get 18 years, and I used my brothers card. So I won't bet in Madrid any more, but want to give you my advice. I think there won't be any upsets today. Wawrinka will past Lopez, because of his impressive game against Kohlschreiber I liked Wawrinka, I think he's getting the form he had in the beginning of the season. Monfils will give his all, but Rodick has the quality and will to pass through. Same for Federer and Nadal, whom I don't expect having problems with flamboyant Gasquet. Djokovic-Karlovic most interesting match today. M.I. said Karlovic could make upset, but yesterday Djokovic showed champion character against big-serving Hanescu, so today there will tight match against big Ivo, but every point Joker returns will be followed by Karlovic unfforced error. Serving it's not enough to win matches.

Re: ATP Madrid & WTA Zurich 12th - 19th Oct match just finished watched it from skysportsX for someone didnt watch, the result 75 76 may drive him to the conclusion that was a tight one, a battle well, this is absolutely illusion, murray was at least two classes above cilic..in no single moment passed from my mind, that the winner would be somebody else but not murray.. croation suffers major weaknesses 1. he is very slowly moving-like a turtle- thats even out of question in modern tennis, he will never become in elite of atp 2. he cant stand competitively in rallies ; murray was playing him like the cat against mouse in all rallies 3.he is doing unforced and silly errors very often now, concerning andy murray he looks great however, i noticed a major weekness for him also : his second serve is very weak,he cant count a lot on such second serve, it is impossible for him to serve at 75$ every day, impossible for all players, since they are human beings, and not balls pre-arranged machines all of andy's murray ambitions to become number one of the world, are postponed in my opinion, till he finds the solution on that very important factor; to improve second serve bte bye :beer