Ten Pencer- Ended

Aphobos

I have £10.90 in my Blue Square account. Depending on how things go I may add more. With this amount I have decided to have a play around with multiples and see if I can make a profit. My aim is to play the number of selections per multiple dependant on the balance at hand so have drawn up a table which can be found below. All multiples will be placed at 10 pence per line. The running balance will be topped up by half of any profits and at the same time I will have a bank in which the other half will go. Like my other GH the hope is to bank the original outlay primarily. This is how I will decide on which bet type I will take on:

• Patent: Less than £6.40
  • Lucky 15: Less than £20.00
  • Lucky 31: Less than £48.00
  • Lucky 63: Less than £100.00

EDIT- The maximum number of selections was changed from 8 to 6. This was to be able to keep the system but move it to another level in the event of a success. Therefore should a balance of over £100 ever be reached then the system will remain the same but the unit stake will change from 10p to £1 and so forth.

Re: Ten Pencer Round 1, Bet 1 Lucky 15 £1.50 Anderlecht @ 4/9, Anderlecht v Mouscron AZ Alkmaar @ 4/11, AZ Alkmaar v Sparta Rotterdam Waterford United @ 3/10, Waterford United v Athlone Town Freiburg @ evens, Freiburg v Duisburg

Statistics Outlay: £10.90 Profit: £0.00 Bank: £0.00 Total: £0.00 Balance: £10.90

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.