Clean Sheet System....

Spooner

This is a system I have been thinking about for a while, It is to do with home team who are 1.01-1.70 to keep a clean sheet at home, I find in my experience of football that if the home side are expected to win then usually the away side will set out to be defensive by only playing one upfront and packing out the midfield/defence hence reducing there chances to score. System Rules Home side must be between 1.01 to 1.70 for the selection to qualify. Premiership and Championship leagues only for now. All selections will be 1pt win, No money is being staked at the moment, Just see how it goes. :ok I will be using Ladbrokes to determine if they qualify or not and it looks like a few firms do Clean Sheet betting, Less in the championship.

Re: Cleen Sheet System....

good luck spooner! which bookies are you using to judge the price from, or is best price?
Added in rules, I probably will be changing the rules about a bit after we get some results coming through, I think the 1.7 price may be to high and may have to settle at say 1.01 to 1.5 for this to work, Will see how it goes anyway.

Midweek 30th Championship Ipswich v Barnsley - Ipswich clean sheet @ 6/5 QPR V Blackpool - QPR clean sheet @ 11/10
Sorry odds to win the match for both teams are 8/13. Making a meal of this, This is what happens when you don't plan things!! :\

Midweek 30th Championship Ipswich v Barnsley - Ipswich clean sheet @ 6/5 - 3-0 :D QPR V Blackpool - QPR clean sheet @ 11/10 - 1-1 :(
Starting bank - 100pts Current bank - 100.20pts Total staked - 2pts Number of bets - 2 Winning bets - 1 Losing bets - 1 Strike rate - 50.0% Yield - 10.0% I think. :\ Profit/Loss - +0.20pts