Afl Grand Final!

TazaD

Anyone??!! Bit of a horror I have to admit, purely from a betting standpoint (imho anyway!)... Last week certainly threw a spanner in the works with Geelong looking very beatable indeed!...lucky to be there even. Some people will point to the fact that they stumbled last year in the prelim too... ...but this year they will be playing the genuine second best team in the comp, not a Port team who this year showed where they really sit in the pile. Hawks had more I50's in their rd. 17 meeting, but the game went fairly well to script with Geelong scoring at will on an average Hawk D, and the Hawks struggling against the best defense ever put together just about! Really wanted the under to be about 196/195...just that fraction low for me to take at 191. Teams tend to get a bit excited and bang on some late ones in GF's...well, take out Sydney/WC games anyway! Mackie to out-possess Hodge anyone? 29 to 21 in lats meeting. 24.1 (Mackie) in last 17 game, 23.8 Hodge in last 13... ...But let's be honest, Geelong (Mooney anyone?!) just aren't going to be as friendly as the Saints last week. Bascially, the first person near Hodge (maybe Steve Johnson) is going straight for the rib cage. Besides, they won't let him roam loose like some teams have toward the end of the year. :drums Mackie +1 (1.95) ;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.