Ali's Ultimate Glory Hunt

aliando

Having seen the rise and fall of many threads targetting small odds, I'm going to attempt to combine and expand to take it to the next level.... Basically, I've seen much money won and lost with the all-in threads. Everything hinges on that ONE result on each bet. Additionally, with some of my own threads, I've seen a couple of good betting opportunities for small odds at the same time but have been unable to take them all. Thus, this GH will have 10 lines, each with a starting bank of £10 - a combined bank of £100. No particular strategy of picking bets, just those I believe WILL win and more than likely will have very small odds. Each bet will be from the smallest bank available at that time (ie if the smallest bank is already tied up in a bet, then I'll move onto the next smallest available and so on). If/When I hit a losing bet, the combined bank will be split into ten banks and I will continue (eg if I have a combined bank of £90 from nine threads, then I'll continue with 10 lines of £9 each). First target will be £300 - if I reach this, I will take my starting bank of £100 out and continue with the remaining £200. From this point and beyond, I aim to triple the combined bank and then take out the original starting bank (ie bank a 1/3 and move on with the other 2/3). Bets will be placed either with betfair initially or betdaq once I get around to joining them. I will use this thread instead of several GH's I am currently running but may restart them if this goes tits up! :lol No idea how this will go/end but :hope for much :nana:cow:cheers

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.