Where to get possession and "turnover" stats for footie?

rolf

Hi, Does anyone know where I can get historic possession data and turnover data for footie matches? Premier League would do. The first stat is commonly seen during the match but I can't find it on any websites - I don't need it in a nice tidy table, I don't mind going through several pages for it The second stat I believe is really important but I hardly ever see it anywhere. I personally believe that turnovers combined with possession are very important. I know that in America you get regular weeklies like "Basketball Digest". Maybe there is one for MLS soccer?

Re: Where to get possession and "turnover" stats for footie?

Hi, Does anyone know where I can get historic possession data and turnover data for footie matches? Premier League would do. The first stat is commonly seen during the match but I can't find it on any websites - I don't need it in a nice tidy table, I don't mind going through several pages for it The second stat I believe is really important but I hardly ever see it anywhere. I personally believe that turnovers combined with possession are very important. I know that in America you get regular weeklies like "Basketball Digest". Maybe there is one for MLS soccer?
ESPN Soccernet lists the possession percentages for each game in their match details.