NFL: Tracking the 'Underdog Theorem' by eddiegetz - Finishes +£54.93

Re: NFL: Tracking the 'Underdog Theorem' by eddiegetz

Well the Lions go 0-13 but easily cover the spread. So the bet wins but Detroit remain winless and will be backed against the spread next week. If they get to 0-15 I may have to put a bit on the ML too for that last game:lol +£25.09 today +£65.74 overall:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana
Nice one :ok

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NFL: Tracking the 'Underdog Theorem' by eddiegetz

Best of luck for tonight HG :hope
Thanks, it wasn't to be though:\ Detroit are gash. Hopefully I get +21 next week so that they at least have a chance of covering the spread:lol Also fingers crossed to get my eyes back for then because using windows magnifier on x6 is really starting to grate:(:sad

Re: NFL: Tracking the 'Underdog Theorem' by eddiegetz - The finale Well here we go then, the final game is upon us and as some might be abele to tell I'm slowly getting my eyes back. Regardless of what happens today, first I'm truly glad not to be relying on a magnifying glass and second.....the system has been a success for me. Thanks eddie if you happen to be reading.:clap:notworthy Right...on with the show.... Bank currently stands at +£64.48 Detroit +9.5 @ 2.24 - staking £9.55 to win £11.26 after commission This is the £6.26 chased from last week as well as a clear £5.00 In addition (and not to be included within system results) I am placing £2.50 on Detroit ML @ 6.2. Can they avoid becoming the first team to ever go 0-16:hope

Re: NFL: Tracking the 'Underdog Theorem' by eddiegetz - The finale

Well here we go then, the final game is upon us and as some might be abele to tell I'm slowly getting my eyes back. Regardless of what happens today, first I'm truly glad not to be relying on a magnifying glass and second.....the system has been a success for me. Thanks eddie if you happen to be reading.:clap:notworthy Right...on with the show.... Bank currently stands at +£64.48 Detroit +9.5 @ 2.24 - staking £9.55 to win £11.26 after commission This is the £6.26 chased from last week as well as a clear £5.00 In addition (and not to be included within system results) I am placing £2.50 on Detroit ML @ 6.2. Can they avoid becoming the first team to ever go 0-16:hope
Well Detroit really were that bad and go 0-16 to finish. Irrespective - the Underdog Theorem season finishes +£54.93 for me and I do believe that this is my first successful thread ever:lol