Football Glory Hunt

DJ

As the Premiership starts Saturday, all the other English leagues are underway too, I thought I would have a go at a general glory hunt to see how I do. I will set no odds targets or levels for this one but invest and bank as I see appropriate. I will endeavour to put on my selections at least an hour before kickoff where possible. I will likely do single bets instead of a rolling accumulator as I think this will give better protection to overall profit and stop the thread losing just because of one dodgy result. I might however consider having a small stakes accumulator that will build up over time, all depends on the success of this thread. I am going to look to see if there is any bets that I like for today. If not then chances are that this will start properly from Saturday. I will start with a bank of £50 and see where that takes me. :hope

Re: Football Glory Hunt 1. Man City v FC Midtjylland - Under 2.5 goals - £10 @ 2.06 I think Manchester City will win tonight but likely to be 1 or 2-0 instead of loads of goals. The side struggled to score in the last round and without Jo, Vassell and Benjani it shouldn't get any easier against a decent Danish team.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.