Laying - Stick a fork in me for I am done!!!

happygooner

Re: Laying Attempt 4 - Will start tomorrow Right, as promised. been tinkering over this for hours last night and then several more this morning. Once a selection is a selection there is not a goddamn thing that can happen to make it otherwise. Not relying on ratings, number of runners, jockey....or anything else which can change up until those horses begin running!! It's all previous history which determines if the cat fits so to speak. Oh apart from I will let it go if the the betfair SP doesn't come within 200:loon Yes, gone is the old cutoff and in comes something which will not discriminate those longer prices (will be a few smaller prices too:lol) because from looking at the data it shouldn't have to. Let's see how we go:

(S10) Naledi 5.05 Ripon
(S10) Lady Fas (IRE) 5.05 Ripon
(S10) Tagula Sands (IRE) 5.50 Lingfield
(S10) Smile Sweetly (IRE) 6.00 Tipperary
(S10) Galingale (IRE) 8.00 Tipperary
(S10) Mad For Action (IRE) 8.30 Tipperary
(S10) Musical Melody (IRE) 8.30 Tipperary
Liability for all is £20 (so 20%) and as before I will look to reduce this a little if I get to the heady stages of doubling initial bank. :hope for a good start and lots and lots of:nana:cheers

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.