Golf: The Open , 2008

its that time of year again where we all watch our tips miss the cut, anyway here goes again. S. Garcia, 9/1 has to be fancied highly this year finished top ten in last 5 opens this is without doubt his bet chance of a Major and he is in form i really feel now could be the time for El Nino to blow hot and win. the short game is only bettered by woods, and he is a real threat. Tim Clark, 66/1 i rate him highly and have had good returns from his victories in the past, he has the game and tempremnet to win this and is a solid, consistent performer and i reckon 66s is a tad generous. Hunter Mahan 40/1, ben Curtis, Todd Hamilton. two Yanks who came form nowher to win and this lad is capable of repeating i hear everyone tipping this lad as one to watch, last two Birkdale victors O'Meara adn Baker Finch were two unfancied players , you have been warned! A. Romero, 25/1 everyone tells me this lad is going to win a major and why not this one should've won last year but bottled it, maybe this year hhis nerve will hold. M A Jiminez, 40 /1, leads the European money list and is ALWAYS there abouts having a good Scottish open and without doubt the most consistent performer from europe at majors, cna he win the open without doubt yes and he won't be far away come sunday evening. L Westwood.14/1 coming back to form and always seems to perform well at the open, would be a popular winner and his short game is now as good as it has ever been. take them all e/w top 5 and qtr odds and good luck look forward to reading other tips and anding to myopen betting portfolio

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.