Independence Day

StormSignal

The aim of my latest venture is to make an AVERAGE of £20 per day from Independence Day (4th July) 2008 to Independence Day 2009. This would give me a total of £7300. Each bet would depend on what was needed to keep up the average. The Starting Bank will be £100 and a Daily Average will be kept. The thread starts today (5th) and ends on July 4th, 2009. If I get that far.

Re: Independence Day Good luck mate, this should get easier as it goes along, I like that, but I'm also aware that to make 20% of your intial bank in one day can be quite tough. Hope you can get through the first few weeks unscathed :hope

Re: Independence Day Infact, have you considered this? Assuming each month 30 days for convenience... 1st month win £5 a day (from £100) = +£150 2nd month win £10 a day (from £250) = +£300 3rd month win £15 a day (from £550) = +£450 4th month win £20 a day (from £1000) = +£600 5th month win £25 a day (from £1600) = +£750 6th month win £30 a day (from £2350) = +£900 Remaining six months win £30 a day from £3250 = £5400 Total bank = £8650 Wins you more money AND a safer monthly chase amount - AND of course I've earned you FIVE days off!! hahaha!

Re: Independence Day Nice stats Danny. And well worth considering. I've been doing one for a couple of weeks that is up to £530 from a hundred. My aim was to win £20 a day average. I actually try and win £30 early in the day and if this is successful I play with the excess £10 until I see fit. This is on 5 minute Stock Exchange movement and I find that if I'm patient the safe opportunities often come around. When I first started it was it was 'hit and miss', mostly miss, but now I know when to bet and it has become quite profitable. Not one to put on this site as it would be too hard to post. Thanks to you all for the support. The two threads of £100 to a £1000 made a couple of hundred profit overall, but not enough to carry on with.