International Rugby Union

All Blacks 1.5 South Africa 3.1 Draw 30 South Africa +6.5 pays 1.9 Australia 1.05 France 26 Draw 10 Start of the Tri Nations sees the All Blacks host world champions south africa, it's a weak NZ team, lacking Richie McCaw due to injury. Ali Williams is carrying an ankle injury, they say he'll start, but will he last 80 mins in the mud ? Doubtful. Looses Kaino and Thomson have very little test experiance, same goes for Ellis and Wulf. The south african team is strong, it's basicaly the team that won the world cup. Weather is crappy, lashing down with rain and high winds from the south. I said elsewhere that this is the weakest ABs team in a decade, I'm itching to back the yarpies, but the ABs haven't lost at home in 5 years and 29 tests. I'm racked with doubt here, only thing stopping me going on the straight win for SA is Daniel Carter. If he hits his groove and kicks well, the ABs might just sneak home. South Africa +6.5pts for me

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.